Cover image for Avis Budget Group

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Avis Budget Group Vehicle Return Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 600 interviews

Interviews at Avis Budget Group

Positive50%
Negative50%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Dallas, TX) in May 2016

Interview

I had a phone interview first, which lasted about 15 mins. I was asked a series of questions about my driving history, my experience with dealing with angry customers, and about what i was looking for in a part time position. Then the second interview was a 1:1 with a department manager. I was asked a lot of the same questions from the phone interview, but in more detail. Then I was told about my duties and responsibilities of the job, the hours and pay rate, if I was to be hired. I had a chance to ask questions at the end and was then sent to take my drug test.

Interview Questions
  • Please explain a recent dealing with a unhappy or unsatisfied customer and tell us how you resolved the situation.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Avis Budget Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

Phone interview. Had to call a lot of times before someone answered to conduct the phone interview. They know the position you applied for based on your number when you call. Interview questions very specific about helping customers.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time when you helped an irate customer and defused the situation. What was the outcome?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (West Palm Beach, FL) in Sep 2014

Interview

This process is probably the most unprofessional interview process that I have gone through. First you get an email say to call them to conduct a phone interview which your put on hold for 10 minutes. After you wait 10 minutes you get to speak to very unpleasant people and they tell you a senior recruiter will contact you in 48 hours. What is the point of the email saying for you to conduct a phone interview? And then if you miss the phone call you have to go through it all over again... I applied 4 weeks ago and I am still waiting to conduct the phone interview..You can also tell how good the company is when they don't know that Florida is Eastern Standard time.

Interview Questions
  • When I said I was from Florida, they asked me what country it was in?
2 people found this interview helpful