Avisolve Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avisolve Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2017

2.2

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Avisolve.

Interview

Basically all they asked was what my current book of business was. I told them and described my non-compete. They told me not to worry about that and they'd cover any legal fees. Should have walked out the door then. My mistake.

Interview Questions

• Only questions about my book of business. Everything was about what I could do for them immediately.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avisolve (Scottsdale, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

there was a quick phone call then i went and met the manager 1:1 at the office. Then filled out a personality test and a writing assignment. Was awarded an offer letter

IT SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avisolve (Gilbert, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a very laid back interview in a very relaxed environment. I met Scott for lunch, and he told me about all that Avisolve has to offer and then he asked me about my experience. I was very impressed with what he had to say and was eager to bring my talents to the company. I told him of my experience and he was very impressed as well. We had a great lunch, great conversation, and he pretty much hired me on the spot. Avisolve has been a great place to work, and I look forward to the many years to come!

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my experience in the IT Sales environment.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Avisolve.

Interview

Avisolve is looking for motivated sales people. You do NOT need to have a background as an IT Manager or Network Administrator to be able to sell IT equipment. You can learn the lingo in a matter of days, and learn the rest on the job.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Avisolve.

Interview

Good communication, fast response.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Avisolve (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview Questions

• The breadth of products we sell can be intimidating. You may be asked how to sell a certain product.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy. There is no bickering over salary, as this is mostly a commission job. You have the choice of starting off with a draw plus limited commission, or no draw and HUGE commission.