Aviva Life Insurance India Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aviva Life Insurance India Sales Manager Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aviva Life Insurance India

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aviva Life Insurance India (Mumbai (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

its a one is to one interview with hr and then with heads of the company and if you go through u get selected

Interview Questions

Negotiation

salary can be negotiated well

Other Interview Reviews for Aviva Life Insurance India

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aviva Life Insurance India (Patna, Bihar (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

Firstly meet branch manager and after confirmation meet to HR. By short list HR got to personality test. After successfully compilation test got offer letter.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aviva Life Insurance India (Chandigarh (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

HR round,Sales Team Round, Questions asked?Why do you want to quit ? How will you sell Health Plan? How will you recruit Financial Advisors as your market is already saturated?

Interview Questions

• How will you recruit more advisors s your market is already saturated from last 5 years of working?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aviva Life Insurance India (Kolkata (India)) in July 2009.

Interview

Required 2-6 years direct sales experience Graduate, preferably MBA with team handling experience . CV can be submitted to any existing employee or HR directly. three to four round of interview with aptitude test. offered pay package will be depend on existing package. the aptitude are of easy type, mental ability test is also done. first screening round is with HR. Then with Branch Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

its HR session and fixed packages.