Avlino Data Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avlino Data Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Avlino

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Avlino (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2019.

Interview

First do a online task about programming, then onsite. This is a very busy Indian consulting company. They asked me to interview onsite, however people who supposed to interview with me are busy, so they asked me to come back a few days later. The interviewer was very aggressive. Some of their employee told me they have 'no life' there, work environment is very intense there.

Interview Questions

• chi-square, hidden markov model, k-mean, knn, boosting, svm.   Answer Question

Avlino Response

Apr 26, 2019 – VP of Finance & Operations

Thank for reviewing our interview process. We appreciate any and all feedback, and do apologize if your experience was less than satisfactory. Best of luck in all of your future endeavors.

Other Interview Reviews for Avlino

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Avlino.

Interview

Stay away. I was interviewed onsite by the CEO and some engineers. It is basically an Indian body shop doing low level IT work.

CEO straight up told me to forget life outside of work and expect to work over 60 hours a week. Very arrogant CEO overall, thinks he is president of the world. My advice to CEO - simmer down and treat people with respect.

Interview itself was somewhat technical (basic SQL mostly), but more about culture fit and determining if I am ready to slave for the company for a shabby wage.

I would not recommend.

Interview Questions

• Would you work over 60 hours per week   1 Answer

Avlino Response

Apr 22, 2019 – VP of Finance & Operations

We are sorry that you have had a less than desirable interview experience. While we cannot change your perspective, at least we would like to correct 2 factual data points. First - 80% of the... More