Avon Products District Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avon Products District Sales Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2018

49 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Avon Products (San Juan, PR) in February 2014.

Interview

First interview was with the Divisional Manager. General questions. After that a link was sent to me for a test. In the test you had to print a load of paper which you will use for the different phone calls you were about to receive as part of the test. Basically it was different situations and how you would handle them if you were the Manager. Hard but fun!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Avon Products

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Avon Products (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process can take up to 6 months. The training is strictly about whether you can recruit and that is all they want you to do. There is no real training but you are not officially on board until you have trained at least 3 months or more.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avon Products (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

It was a pretty typical interview, nothing very stressful. I met with another District Manager who liked my personality and had told me there was a temporary position available. She gave me a brief "interview" and called her manager to set us up to meet and continue with a formal application and interview.

Interview Questions

• How well can you handle multiple associates under you in a fast paced environment   1 Answer

District Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Avon Products in September 2012.

Interview

I applied online and received an email and telephone call to set up a date for the interview. Interview was via telephone with a Recruiter. She was very affable and started out with "getting to know me" questions. I was asked approximately 10 questions. I received an email within 4/5 days letting me know the results.

Interview Questions

• How difficult will it be to move from self employment to being an employee.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Avon Products (Newark, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process takes anywhere from 4-9 months. It is a very slow and inefficient process. There are about 4 phone interviews, 3 in-person interviews and a shadow day (possibly 2).

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Avon Products (Newark, NJ) in November 2013.

Interview

Bogus! Role playing! Asked questions that you see was never part of what a DSM role does! Most executives and HR personnel have no clue what DSMs go through and give you bogus questions!

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Avon Products (Ann Arbor, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

Lengthy process - really had to sell yourself for this position and they put you through many hoops. Phone interview, face-to face, then a day in the field with another DM. Then I had to go to a group meeting where we all had to compete in tasks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made an offer lower than we originally discussed, I then countered and we settled somewhere in the middle.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Avon Products (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2013.

Interview

Over the phone I spoke to a recruiter who had the Avon account. He put me in touch with the Divisional Manager for my area and I met with him one time and was hired within the week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i had to negotiate salary a bit. My recruiter was a big help.

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Avon Products (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in April 2012.

Interview

Fui localizado pelo HH via Linkedin que iniciou todo o processo.
    Entrevista via skype, rápida e assertiva, tanto com o RH quanto com o gestor da vaga. Processo rápido de contratação.
    Entrevista também com a VP de vendas, muito bacana, objetiva e muito sincera quanto ao momento do negócio e os desafios a serem enfrentados.

Interview Questions

• Experiência, realizações, como faz a gestão remota de grandes e times e afins.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Rápida e objetiva.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Avon Products (Dallas, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Submitted application by fax. Phone interview with DVM, then a call with her Regional, test online, went on a drive along for an entire week with a DSM. Roll play test over phone then phone interview with head of sales,. I was told 1-2 weeks for background check and drug test results. Process took about another month.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the business that will impact it in a good way?
      What has been the worst thing happen to you at work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was ok.