Avon Products Interview Questions in Fort Lauderdale, FL | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Bilingual District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avon Products (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

You would think that a national company would behave in a more professional manner. I had 2 phone interviews, one with their corporate recruiter and the second with the woman who is the Regional Sales Manager. She scheduled us to meet for a face to face interview the following week. On the day of the scheduled interview I phoned her in the morning to confirm our meeting, that she requested take place in a local coffee shop. I did not hear from her, but was at the coffee shop waiting for her. She sent me a TEXT message, 10 minutes AFTER our meeting time to tell me that things had changed and she would not be meeting me, and that HR would call me. I left 2 messages for the HR person. Neither she, nor the Regional ever bothered to return my calls. Don't waste your time. I should have paid better attention to some of the reviews on this site.

Interview Questions

• Very generic questions were asked about sales/managerial situations.   Answer Question