Avon Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 4, 2017

2.5

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Avon Products (New York, NY).

Interview

HR was average. I also interviewed with several people I would be working with in coming years, although they weren't aware what my position was going to be so that made it more difficult for them to ask me questions.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Avon Products (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was online and as I paid fees I was sold products to sell. Each Month I sold I paid for products with my bank card. I could not sell enough.

Merchandise Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avon Products in May 2017.

Interview

Was first emailed by someone in HR and went through a phone screen. After that, they invited me to interview at their NY offices. Very quick and straight forward process.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions like walk me through your resume. Also asked what I would do if I won a million dollars. Also asked how I worked with "strong personalities".   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Avon Products.

Interview

The process was very straight forward (took +- 4 weeks): 1 phone screening + 2-3 phone interviews + 5 in-person interview. Everyone was super friendly.
    At the end, it was a bit frustrating because they closed the process hiring no one.

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Avon Products (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

My boss had great knowledge of the department and had a good knowledge sharing interview. So I enjoyed the interview and got the job offer. They offered me a good salary package.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Baños, Laguna (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Avon Products (Los Baños, Laguna (Philippines)) in April 2013.

Interview

The selection process was made thru a job fair in the university. Interested graduating students were asked to fill out application forms. The application form consists of bio data and some essay questions which checks your values and personality. Once the application form is submitted, a written examination was conducted. The exam consists of basic math, science, english, and logic. Once passed the written exam, interview with HR is conducted on the spot.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avon Products (Pasadena, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone. Once I decided I was interested I had to pay a $10 fee to register and for my starter kit. I was told about the investment that it may require to be successful.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my sales experience, my make up and skin care knowledge and how well I dealt with people. Being out going was also something I was asked about.   1 Answer

Copy Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Avon Products (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Quick call from the HR and meeting setup in Gurgaon. But HR wasn't friendly and was not willing to answer questions. Meeting up with the Marketing Manager was fine. She was polite and asked relevant questions but I think she didn't appreciate the fact that content, design and execution need to work together in sync to create good stuff. Though my role was for the writing bit, there wasn't of an interest in learning about my overall vision for the collateral. So, I felt the process was a little outdated and not at all innovative. Typical archaic style of conducting interviews.

Innovation Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Avon Products (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I had a phone screen followed by another phone interview with the hiring manager and was offered the position the next day. It was very easy going. They mainly just want to make sure that you will be a good fit personality wise

Interview Questions

• Asked about past experience, why I wanted the job, etc.   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avon Products.

Interview

It was fine and challenging. They asked a lot about what to do regarding how to improve their company. Marketing questions on the spot. Better brush up your knowledge before attending the interview.