Avon Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avon Products Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

2.6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avon Products.

Interview

Self-appointed online through Avon website. DO NOT recommend this method of appointment for new representatives. Contact a district sales manager or another Avon representative to get established as a new representative as you will not be extended credit through Avon if you choose to self-appoint online for the life of your account.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Avon Products (Buffalo, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

It was very short and sweet and straight to the point. They were very enthusiastic about their job which made the whole interview easier. The questions were very direct about my interest on Avon Products. They asked if I was an outgoing person or shy? Because they can train anyone to sell.

Interview Questions

• Do you love Avon Products because if you do then you can sell it?   1 Answer

Avon Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Avon Products (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2015.

Interview

It was ok it was over the phone, but I've work for Avon before. She did good on the interview and I didn't get my package no simples, no brochures, no meeting to receive anything

Interview Questions

• Having login problems and what I need to do   1 Answer
    • What until 24 hours then login back in   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Avon Products (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Long and Did not receive an offer at first, but was selected when next opportunity came available. I saw a high turnover for the DSM position. Interview started with a call to schedule a telephonic interview with recruiter. After that a package for testing was mailed to you to complete. After sufficient results were received by recruiter divisional manager was notified. Divisional assistant coordinated schedules for an in person interview. if selected then a formal offer was made.

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Avon Products (Pasadena, CA).

Interview

My interview was many years ago. Had a face to face with the divisional then the area manager simply talking about my past experience and duties why my job change and some personal life questions like if i had kids a spouse to see if i could handle the high demands of this job and since there was travelling involved

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avon Products (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

applied online, immediately sent a confirmation reference number to use if contacted to continue the process, about 3 weeks later sent an email saying they decided to move forward with the process, but I was no longer in the contenders.

NPE&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Avon Products (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

3 separate interviews (~30min each) at the headquarter in NYC then after about 2 weeks, I had to go to Suffern office to have an interview with sr. manager (~30 min) then after about 2 weeks, I received an offer via phone and email.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Avon Products (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online on Avon website. Contacted by an HR associate and set up phone interview. After interview, called in for interview with HR manager and department manager I was interviewing for. Got a call the next week offering me the position.

Anonymous Employee in Midwest City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Avon Products (Midwest City, OK).

Interview

It's been many years but I went through a Sales Leadership Orientation to initially apply for the job. Then met with the Division manager a couple of times and was hired. Now it's a much longer process from what I understand. 3-4 months.

Interview Questions

• Questions were all designed to see if you would be able to lead and influence people.   1 Answer

Division Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Avon Products (New York, NY).

Interview

The process takes 3-5 months, you fly all over the country answering the same questions with different levels of management. There are several tests before the phone interviews with HR begin. You must be prepared to leave town on a moments notice to fly out for an interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were not open to any negotiation but the offer was good.