Avon Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 12, 2017

2.5

DSM Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Avon Products (New York, NY).

Interview

Very easy to follow .First you need to speak with HR person over the phone . After that you are receiving a test online but it very simple . After you passed the test you are going to 1 h phone conversation with Division and Regional manager . The last part is face to face .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Avon Products.

Interview

Super quick. Got a call from a recruiter. Set up an interview for that week and met with 4 people in one day. Had an offer within a week.

Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avon Products (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

First a phone screen to talk about salary and employment basics, such as whether or not I needed sponsorship. (On the salary question, they quoted a fairly low salary). Then, another person organized an onsite interview with a few people.

The person who set up the interview did not mention that the office attire is dress pants and button-up shirts, so I was underdressed.

Interview Questions

• Something like, what are your best assets? What are you looking for?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Avon Products.

Interview

First interview was with a regional manager. Then there was a ride along with another DM in your region. If you pass, you are then called to do a final interview with a Market director. If they approve, you are sent an offer letter and asked to take a drug and background test.

Interview Questions

• how do you see yourself making an impact in your district?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay is non negotiable but there are bonuses, paid vacation, and car reimbursement.

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Avon Products (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone interview for 30 minutes with their talent acquisition. Then their notes go to the hiring manager to decide if they want an interview with you. usually done in person, however, mine was done over the phone because the hiring manager was traveling. It was a GREAT experience. The two people so far have been very friendly, helpful, excited, and seem to truly be happy. Seems like a great company to work for, too.

Independent Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avon Products (Oceanside, CA).

Interview

Very simple, I applied online and they called and actually came to my home. We chatted and she explained everything,then set me up.She also personally walked me through the website,to prepare me to place orders. She left some brochures for me to start right away,as well as samples to start me off.

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Avon Products (Newark, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process takes anywhere from 4-9 months. It is a very slow and inefficient process. There are about 4 phone interviews, 3 in-person interviews and a shadow day (possibly 2).

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avon Products.

Interview

Self-appointed online through Avon website. DO NOT recommend this method of appointment for new representatives. Contact a district sales manager or another Avon representative to get established as a new representative as you will not be extended credit through Avon if you choose to self-appoint online for the life of your account.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Avon Products (Buffalo, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

It was very short and sweet and straight to the point. They were very enthusiastic about their job which made the whole interview easier. The questions were very direct about my interest on Avon Products. They asked if I was an outgoing person or shy? Because they can train anyone to sell.

Interview Questions

• Do you love Avon Products because if you do then you can sell it?   1 Answer

Avon Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Avon Products (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2015.

Interview

It was ok it was over the phone, but I've work for Avon before. She did good on the interview and I didn't get my package no simples, no brochures, no meeting to receive anything

Interview Questions

• Having login problems and what I need to do   1 Answer
    • What until 24 hours then login back in   1 Answer