Avon Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avon Products Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Avon Products (Newark, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process takes anywhere from 4-9 months. It is a very slow and inefficient process. There are about 4 phone interviews, 3 in-person interviews and a shadow day (possibly 2).

HRBP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Avon Products (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was comfortable. The recruiter was on time and very gentle. He managed a place to park my car near the front door. The questions were constructive, and dedicate half of the meeting to know my history and the other 50% of the interview was used to tell me about the company and so on..

Public Relations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Avon Products (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview process was coordinated through a recruiter. I met with HR and then separately with individual senior team members within the PR department, then finally several times with the President of the brand I would be representing within Avon, along with her business consultant (friend). The process took a long time before a decision was made.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my experience working with beauty editors and PR agencies.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Avon Products (Newark, NJ) in November 2013.

Interview

Bogus! Role playing! Asked questions that you see was never part of what a DSM role does! Most executives and HR personnel have no clue what DSMs go through and give you bogus questions!

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westland, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avon Products (Westland, MI) in March 2014.

Interview

I walked in to the store ,Looking for a job and I was emeditly hired. In a shopping Mall store I enjoyed the interview it was fin and she was inviting to the outlook of the job. I got hired that day and that's it.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to be a represanitive, she Jill set me up with avon welcome bag   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Avon Products (Ann Arbor, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

Lengthy process - really had to sell yourself for this position and they put you through many hoops. Phone interview, face-to face, then a day in the field with another DM. Then I had to go to a group meeting where we all had to compete in tasks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made an offer lower than we originally discussed, I then countered and we settled somewhere in the middle.

Managed Independent Sales Representatives Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Avon Products (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process took about a week. I received a call from the recruiter for Avon and then I met with the Regional Manager to discuss my background and determine if I would be a good fit. Then the Regional decided to call me to disuss a few situations he wondered if I could do well. I answered his questions and apparently affirmed what he wanted in his District Sales Manager.

Interview Questions

• How much money can I make?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Avon Products (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2013.

Interview

Over the phone I spoke to a recruiter who had the Avon account. He put me in touch with the Divisional Manager for my area and I met with him one time and was hired within the week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i had to negotiate salary a bit. My recruiter was a big help.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rye, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Avon Products (Rye, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Outsourced phone interview followed by telephone interview with hiring manager. Approximately 1 week after telephone interview, a followup telephone interview with one of the Executive Assistants to gauge interest. Once mutual interest was achieved, schedule with relevant personnel was discussed and set up.

Interview Questions

• Do you enjoy volunteering.   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Avon Products (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in March 2012.

Interview

one to one interview with hr and hiring manager, review the resume and major accomplishments, companies and industries that i worked for, relevant experience, negative experience and failiers, compatibility with the offered position, description of the offered position, question and answers

Interview Questions

• What are the first important projects that you will start   Answer Question