Avon Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.6

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westland, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avon Products (Westland, MI) in March 2014.

Interview

I walked in to the store ,Looking for a job and I was emeditly hired. In a shopping Mall store I enjoyed the interview it was fin and she was inviting to the outlook of the job. I got hired that day and that's it.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to be a represanitive, she Jill set me up with avon welcome bag   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Avon Products (Ann Arbor, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

Lengthy process - really had to sell yourself for this position and they put you through many hoops. Phone interview, face-to face, then a day in the field with another DM. Then I had to go to a group meeting where we all had to compete in tasks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made an offer lower than we originally discussed, I then countered and we settled somewhere in the middle.

Managed Independent Sales Representatives Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Avon Products (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process took about a week. I received a call from the recruiter for Avon and then I met with the Regional Manager to discuss my background and determine if I would be a good fit. Then the Regional decided to call me to disuss a few situations he wondered if I could do well. I answered his questions and apparently affirmed what he wanted in his District Sales Manager.

Interview Questions

• How much money can I make?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Avon Products (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2013.

Interview

Over the phone I spoke to a recruiter who had the Avon account. He put me in touch with the Divisional Manager for my area and I met with him one time and was hired within the week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i had to negotiate salary a bit. My recruiter was a big help.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rye, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Avon Products (Rye, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Outsourced phone interview followed by telephone interview with hiring manager. Approximately 1 week after telephone interview, a followup telephone interview with one of the Executive Assistants to gauge interest. Once mutual interest was achieved, schedule with relevant personnel was discussed and set up.

Interview Questions

• Do you enjoy volunteering.   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Avon Products (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in March 2012.

Interview

one to one interview with hr and hiring manager, review the resume and major accomplishments, companies and industries that i worked for, relevant experience, negative experience and failiers, compatibility with the offered position, description of the offered position, question and answers

Interview Questions

• What are the first important projects that you will start   Answer Question

Senior Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Avon Products (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

very long, through many channels and layers... You talk to a lot of people, they screen every single aspect of your life.
    First you get a phone interview, next a second phone interview with different person. If you pass, you have an interview with this person, but this time at they offices, next stage you speak with the team of creative and than with the head of creative. If they select you, there's a big screening of your background, drug testing, checking with each employer and every single detail of your resume is checked. so don't lye in your interview at all.

Interview Questions

• can't remember typical job related stuff, personal questions, work experience...   1 Answer

Negotiation

they made an offer, i counter offered, they accepted and they hired me.

Avon Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avon Products.

Interview

I met with the DM at McDonalds to chat. See interview questions for more information. It was a quick visit, she may have given me some materials - it was so long ago that I barely remember. She wasn't pushy or anything - as in- you must sign up and do this - kind of thing.

Interview Questions

• What are my dreams and ambitions for Avon? Is this going to be your full-time job? Do you want to be a team leader? How much money do you want to make a month?... It wasn't up to her if I sold Avon or not.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none. I paid the $10 fee for the starter kit and got started.

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Avon Products (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in April 2012.

Interview

Fui localizado pelo HH via Linkedin que iniciou todo o processo.
    Entrevista via skype, rápida e assertiva, tanto com o RH quanto com o gestor da vaga. Processo rápido de contratação.
    Entrevista também com a VP de vendas, muito bacana, objetiva e muito sincera quanto ao momento do negócio e os desafios a serem enfrentados.

Interview Questions

• Experiência, realizações, como faz a gestão remota de grandes e times e afins.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Rápida e objetiva.

Internet Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallinn (Estonia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Avon Products (Tallinn (Estonia)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied via email, got an answer within a few days and then got invited for a Skype interview where two people from HR asked a bunch of questions. Everything seemed easy and clear for me as the questions were simple and not that specific. After the interview they sent a couple of test tasks which weren't either too specific, even though they apparently wanted very specific results as they dropped me for not being analytical enough.

Interview Questions

• What kind of objectives do I think this job would hold   Answer Question