Avon Products Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 26, 2017

1.5

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Avon Products (Buffalo, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

It was very short and sweet and straight to the point. They were very enthusiastic about their job which made the whole interview easier. The questions were very direct about my interest on Avon Products. They asked if I was an outgoing person or shy? Because they can train anyone to sell.

Interview Questions

• Do you love Avon Products because if you do then you can sell it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Avon Products

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamaica, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avon Products (Jamaica, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

Interview and hiring is easy and laid back

Anonymous Employee in New Bern, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Avon Products (New Bern, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

I was interview by a Lead Rep and less than 30 minutes i was hired. I was told I had to go door to door and maintain clients.I was given all the materials i needed to have to start right away.

Interview Questions

• How good i am at selling products and would i be willing to train to get skills.I would go to train everyday if possible to become the best at being a sales rep. I was asked to conduct myself in a very polite manner even if clients get hostile.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conroe, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avon Products (Conroe, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

very easy, spoke with representatvie over phone

Interview Questions

• How much do you think you can earn? Do you want to succeed?   Answer Question

Not enough time to spend on catalog and customer parties.

Anonymous Employee in Hinesville, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avon Products (Hinesville, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

Make sure you have time to talk...This is in person. It's long. Have all your questions ready..do research.

Interview Questions

• How much debt do you have approximately?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McHenry, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avon Products (McHenry, IL) in July 2008.

Interview

Immediate call from your local rep and they come to you to explain the position, sign you up and walk you thru every step of the way.

Interview Questions

• How much can I make is the most common question.   1 Answer

I am not the greatest sales person

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brierley Hill, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avon Products (Brierley Hill, England (UK)).

Interview

There was no interview. The lady turned up and signed me up straight away with it all being done online. It was very quick but perhaps a little too much all in one go. For example saying that you have an online store, most questions can be answered online and not very knowledgeable staff as I was given a round belonging to someone else.

Interview Questions

• For proof of eligibility to work in the uk   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Avon Products (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2013.

Interview

There is no specific interview process. You express your desire to work for Avon and during the telephonic interview, the area manager explains you the mechanism of the work.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laoag, Laoag (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Avon Products (Laoag, Laoag (Philippines)) in June 2012.

Interview

we hope your urgent reply to this matter regarding to these.

Interview Questions

• when your employer not satisfied to your ans.   1 Answer

Negotiation

try to catch what you want by trying offer pruducts giving high discount.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mandaluyong City (Philippines)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Avon Products (Mandaluyong City (Philippines)) in May 2009.

Interview

Applicants must be given prior notice of their batch number and the specific dates of their scheduled interview so the workplace is not congested and all mixed up with new applicants and the previously pre-qualified.

Salary does not suffice