Avon Products Interview Questions in Suffern, NY | Glassdoor

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Packaging Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suffern, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avon Products (Suffern, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

After the initial interview on my college campus, I was invited to the company location for an on-site interview. I was met by the manager of the department who conducted a tour of the facility. After a brief walk through of the labs, we sat down in a conference room and conducted the second interview which was primarily just gauging my interest in the company.

Interview Questions

• What abilities can I bring to the table to positively impact the company?   Answer Question

Cosmetic Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suffern, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Avon Products (Suffern, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied in September, 2013 and didn't get contacted until January, 2014. Initially I received a call from HR to see if I was still available and interested. Then, I had a phone interview with the HR person, followed by phone interview with the manager, followed by 5 in person interviews (in one day) with a project manager, 3 managers and the director in the department.

Analytical Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suffern, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avon Products (Suffern, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied Online. Two weeks later contacted by a recruiter at the Suffern, NY location. Scheduled a phone interview that day. Six days later went in for the first round interview. Talked to HR, hiring manager, Executive Director and a manager from another department. Called in for a second round interview for the following week. Talked to a VP, hiring manager and executive director again. Got an offer 4 days later.

Interview Questions

• They had me draw some organic structures. Not difficult but unexpected.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation necessary. Very competitive offer.

Research Technician III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suffern, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Avon Products (Suffern, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy overall, I met with the HR manager and my future department manager.The Interview itself took maybe 90 minutes, but they took almost 2 months to make me an offer. The day I started I was told that my manager had put in his notice, and would be leaving the company, so that was an interesting experience.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suffern, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Avon Products (Suffern, NY) in December 2009.

Interview

Timely communications. Salary sensitive. Like to offer less what it is expected and interview on occasion was sometimes very personal and sensitive as well as depressing to hear from a potential employer how dissatisfied their management was.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult task you encountered in your past?   1 Answer