Axiom Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 23, 2017

2.8

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Interview

Had a 30-minute phone screening which was more or less a check to see if I had interest. I interviewed in the SF Office. Met with 4 people for 30 minutes each. They were all super friendly and easy to get along with. Each of the 4 interviewers asked questions based on their respective functions at Axiom. The main theme in each round went, in no particular order 1) is your personality a good fit; 2) do you handle conflicts well; 3) what kind of clients can you be matched up with; and 4) do you have the right experience/are you someone I can sell to clients and potential clients?

Interview Questions

• Typical questions, although I hear they're asking more abstract questions (If you were a drink, what would it be?)   Answer Question

Lawyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Axiom Global (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a phone interview and in person interview. I was offered one short term position with a client (less than 4 months), which I did not accept, and never heard back after that.

Business Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Axiom Global.

Interview

Phone IV & two live rounds over the coming days. I spoke with a member of the recruitment team and then the hiring manager and the wider team. Everyone was very articulate and asked thoughtful questions and were friendly. The whole process was extremely quick.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize yourself against competing priorities?   Answer Question

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axiom Global (Boston, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

I was asked to schedule a preliminary phone screen to make sure I understood that this was a consulting-type company and was ok with it. After I "passed" the phone screen I was informed that my resume would be submitted to the local Axiom office to see if they had a place for me.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Axiom?   1 Answer

Project Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Axiom Global (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Emailed with someone in HR who set up my interview. We met briefly, and then I was introduced to a project manager. The PM talked to me about my background and the opportunities at Axiom. The PM answered all of my questions and was extremely straightforward about the expectations of the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with discovery preparation or document review?   1 Answer

Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Axiom Global (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

Very professional and energetic interviewers, clearly passionate about their jobs. I found everyone I dealt with to be polite, upfront and very easy going. Their office was located in the center of the city Boston) near multiple transit offerings. I had read all the online reviews, thoroughly researched the company and reviewed every thing I could find on their website. Be prepared, and you will have no issues.

Interview Questions

• Questions were more geared around your fit for the Axiom mantra and your ability to fit into a team (i.e. why Axiom, give an example of a great team experience, what type of law is your strength, etc.)   1 Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Axiom Global (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

Recruiter from HR contacted me. Was nice. General generic questions. Be familiar with the role and how your experiences correspond with Axiom's values and responsibilities of this position. Easy interview with the recruiter. Then there is a phone interview with a PM along with 2 on-site interviews. Pretty rigorous hiring process.

Operational Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Axiom Global (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied via the online portal and was contacted by HR for a phone interview. Original interviewer was not available so spoke with a team member at scheduled time. Conversation flowed naturally and my credentials appeared to fit with the goals of the position. Was told I would hear back in 1-2 business days. Did not hear back during the noted timeframe and followed up, only to be responded to with a generic rejection. I understand that not every candidate is a good fit for a role or organization, but don't discount someone's vast experience as inconsequential suddenly like it could add not value. The huge about-face from interview just seemed strange.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions related to your resume and project management type scenarios.   Answer Question

Project Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Axiom Global (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Very fast pace environment if Axiom has a current client. First, I had a phone interview as an initial screening. Second, I had a face-to-face interview at the office. I was interviewed by three individual people.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that is not in your cover letter.   1 Answer

Due Diligence Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Axiom Global (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

To the point and very professional. Went a lot into details about my previous work experience, and how it can tie in with what they are looking for. Interview was taken by third party client, who was both very knowledgeable and professional and asked all the right questions, along with giving a very detailed input about their own working.

Interview Questions

• Can you suggest any way to improve business processes?   Answer Question