Axiom Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 14, 2017

2.8

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axiom Global (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First I had a series of phone interviews. They asked about my experiences, what i was looking for, and a few technical questions. Then I had an in-person interview with about 4 different people back to back. I then got had another phone interview.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axiom Global.

Interview

Axiom has a very long interview process, but it's worth it! It consisted of a preliminary phone interview with HR, then a phone interview with the department manager, then Skype interviews with some other employees, then finally in person interviews with more team members. Everyone was really friendly and passionate about Axiom. They do so many interviews so they can determine if its a good culture fit for both them and the interviewee. They like to answer questions so make sure you have a lot of questions prepared -- especially for the Skype and in-person interviews; my "interviews" were about 50/50 them interviewing me, then me interviewing them (so to speak). Definitely a worthwhile process!

Internal Communications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axiom Global.

Interview

Spoke to an HR rep and then a potential supervisor over the phone. Pretty standard. They never followed up after the interviews. Weren't too interested in experience or qualifications, just wanted someone professional.

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Axiom Global (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone screening interview to determine if they had any open positions that might match my practice area. Interviewer was very personable and open that they do not often have clients who seek work in my practice area but was kind to spend time exploring whether there might be a fit.

Legal Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axiom Global (Washington, DC) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process seemed unorganized. Came in on time and they had me wait 20 minutes passed the agreed upon time of the interview. Each new interviewee also had me waiting in the interview room for 5-10 minutes before they came in. All in all there was more waiting around than there was interviewing.

Interview Questions

Axiom Global Response

Jun 6, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We endeavour to interview candidates in a timely manner; we know your time is important.

When we reviewed this feedback with our local... More

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Interview

Had a 30-minute phone screening which was more or less a check to see if I had interest. I interviewed in the SF Office. Met with 4 people for 30 minutes each. They were all super friendly and easy to get along with. Each of the 4 interviewers asked questions based on their respective functions at Axiom. The main theme in each round went, in no particular order 1) is your personality a good fit; 2) do you handle conflicts well; 3) what kind of clients can you be matched up with; and 4) do you have the right experience/are you someone I can sell to clients and potential clients?

Interview Questions

• Typical questions, although I hear they're asking more abstract questions (If you were a drink, what would it be?)   Answer Question

Lawyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Axiom Global (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a phone interview and in person interview. I was offered one short term position with a client (less than 4 months), which I did not accept, and never heard back after that.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Axiom Global (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

Axiom reached out to me a bit out of the blue, I had not applied for a position in the past several years. They caught me at a great time as I was not happy in my current role and wanted to explore something different. The process was organization and I was kept up to date on my status. I had a first round phone screen with the internal recruiter to learn more about the company and basics of the position, followed by another phone interview with the hiring manager for the role. I was then invited into the office for a full round. I was prepared to meet with 2 people, but they brought more folks in to meet with me and it was a very positive experience. Everyone seemed to enjoy the company and the work, there was a passion. I left with a great feeling and excited for the next steps.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my past experience and how I could bring that knowledge and utilize within Axiom.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Axiom Global.

Interview

Phone IV & two live rounds over the coming days. I spoke with a member of the recruitment team and then the hiring manager and the wider team. Everyone was very articulate and asked thoughtful questions and were friendly. The whole process was extremely quick.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize yourself against competing priorities?   Answer Question

Attorney Talent Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Axiom Global (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I went through about 3 rounds of interviews, speaking with 7 different team members. I was interviewing remotely and Axiom was accommodating, engaging, and made sure that even without a formal office visit I was able to have meaningful conversations with all relevant stakeholders.

Interview Questions

• What difficulties do you anticipate in taking on this role?   Answer Question