Axiom Group, LLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Axiom Group, LLC

Owner Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Axiom Group, LLC (Denver, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

There was no Interview, I was the Owner/Operator. Lots of unanswered questions going in, but was able to overcome and succeed. The company has been sold to another company, and I am no longer involved.

Interview Questions

• Do I really want to run this company   1 Answer

Records Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Okemos, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Axiom Group, LLC (Okemos, MI).

Interview

You have to know someone who works there to know the company exists. I had a friend that delivered my resume to the president. It took a couple weeks for a response, but I got an email asking me to come in for an interview. We emailed back and forth a couple times until we set up an appointment. I went in and was directed to sit in the conference room to fill out a pre-interview questionnaire. Sort-of a personality test. I then had the interview with the president. It wasn't hard, mostly the usual questions. She then said she'll call me in a couple days.

Senior Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Axiom Group, LLC (Little Rock, AR) in March 2011.

Interview

Miserable and never ending.

Interview Questions

• % of time that spend on one of many aspects of your core responsibilities.   1 Answer

Low Ball offer!

Set-up Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Axiom Group, LLC (Aurora, ON (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was Very light. The manager himself described the position and asked a few questions about hands-on experience. He asked me about myself and education. He told me about how can i progress within the company.
    In the end. he explained my duties as a set-up technician and the routine required to follow.

PL Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axiom Group, LLC in August 2010.

Interview

1-Telephonic Round
    2-1to 1