Axios Systems Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Axios Systems Sales Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Axios Systems.

Interview

Phone interviews with hiring manager, pre-sales and another Manager. Fairly basic Q&A session
Final interview was a role play given a scenario. It was conducted over a cell phone and laptop in a hotel room. Very difficult to hear the other 5 people on the other end, but did well enough to receive offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Axios Systems

Sales Interview

Interview

Initial phone interview asked a number of questions one would expect of a Sales position interview. This was followed by a face to face and then final interview and call with c-level team.

Interview Questions

• Key successes, key failures in your career? How you would approach certain situations? Understand how you would qualify an opportunity?   Answer Question

I had an incredibly competitive offer from another company I was interviewing for, although I was very torn about my decision. The new Sales Director had a clear and concise vision and strategy for the team with an openness and frankness to his demeanour that was appealing to me, my big regret is being unable to work under his management as he drives the team on to success.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Axios Systems in May 2008.

Interview

All over the place.

Interview Questions

They didn't know what they were looking for