Axis Bank Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 29, 2017

2.6

84 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank.

Interview

Interview process for Young Bankers program. Overall interview experience has been good. Only basic questions were asked.

Steps for hiring.
1. Written exam
2. Personal interview
3. Final selection / loan disbursement

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Axis Bank

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Noida (India)).

Interview

I applied online through the Young bankers program and the interview venue was at Axis house, noida. And the interview was quite easy. They made me quite comfortable and asked basic questions

Interview Questions

• Family background?
      Why did you choose banking?
      Number of branches and atms of Axis bank?
      Brand ambassador of Axis bank?
      Axis bank products   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Pune (India)).

Interview

Very good scrutinised interview process starts from applying online then mcq based written exam then group discussions and pi with interview panel consistin hr and some vps. They will go thru th resume and ask about th qualification latest . Hobbies and extra curricular activities. How gud you are at sales they may ask you to sell something to them kid to check your skills.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank.

Interview

I had applied for axis bank assistant manager position online though axis bank official site ... The process tooks about 2-3 weeks. First stage in AMCAT exam. Exam was easy. After qualifying in AMCAT objective exam, they call for interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Bhopal (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied for Axis Bank Young Bankers Program though Axis Bank AMCAT Portal. I received the Admit card within 10 days.

1. Cleared the aptitude test.

2. Attended Interview.

3. Got Selected.

Overall it was an easy process. It is a good program for those who are freshers and looking for growth. Here in this program, freshers would get the designation of Assistant Manager and would also get Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance from Manipal University/ Amity University.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a positive and average interview experience the whole process took in 4+ weeks the written test is easy but choosy and i have cleared the amcat test succcessfully and they call me for interview process which is conducted in hyderabad southern region of india in telangana state but the interview is above average and
    which the asked some tough questions but ultimately they see your communication skills and overall behaviroul performance but overall i faced positive experience............

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Axis Bank in January 2017.

Interview

They came in my college for campus recruitment. First round was Amacat test out of 148 student 76 cleared it. After interview 35 got selected.
    Interview was of 5-8 minutes only
    Within 6 hours 1 HR interviewed 76 student.

Interview Questions

• Family background
      Internship
      Why gape in your study (if any gape)
      About internship in details
      what is Contingent liability, Liquidity crunch,MBO, Liquidity gape, working capital,7 P's of marketing,Name of the CM of different state, Who is the Law Minister of India & other Ministers also.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Lucknow (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There were three interviewers. The interview process was easy. They asked about my education, family background and internship. They shared the situations one may face during the job. About the job profile, bank and difficulties in the job role were asked.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

First they took a test which was easy, then after a week results were declared & interview was scheduled after 2 weeks. 1 week later results were declared among 10 of us 4 were selected. Only after submitting our last mark-sheet of MBA they will give us the joining date.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? What are forward contracts? What do understand by transaction banking? J.D?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Very basic questions..They took who ever was interested. Very basic questions and simple to crack. The first round was aptitute test which was basic quants,English,logical and personality questions. Further which if you clear you will there will a face to face interview round.