Axis Bank Credit Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Axis Bank Credit Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2017

2.5

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Not at all Satisfied with the Interview Process.
The Interview process was unorganised.
I was surprised to see candidates standing as there wasn't enough space to accommodate candidates.
It wasn't an expected experience from Axis Bank.
The team responsible for conducting the Interview haven't even checked the resume prior and I feel pity for candidates travelling from other Cities to give the Interview who were shortlisted.
I think the process should be more transparent in Nature.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Axis Bank

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Axis Bank.

Interview

Online Test - 1 hour - Yes or no questions - 5 sections - Result will be communicated over the phone
    Group Panel Interview - Personal and HR interview

Selection communicated in 2 to 3 weeks

Interview Questions

• What is Demat?
      What is MF?
      How do you sell LI and GI?
      1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Mine is through a campus recruitment program. I did my internship in axis bank. I managed to get an interview call (PPI). I converted this interview to a job.

Overall interview was satisfactory.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was possible.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

few panel members sit and ask different questions related to your personal and professional life. a bit unorganized interview and only one round. the process lasted for one and half hour.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Kolkata (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

asked the general questions on past experience, current financial trends, iq based questions

1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Why I wanted the job, why the switch from IT to Banking, what are my long term goals, what would be my location preference, a few questions on finance, what were my interests in finance etc.