Ayasdi Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ayasdi Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Ayasdi

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ayasdi (Menlo Park, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter and applied by replying to the email. I was contacted very soon by the recruiter for an informal chat over phone asking about my interests. They moved to first phone interview very soon. After clearing that, I had 5 onsite rounds. The rounds consisted of Algorithm questions, design questions, testing knowledge, asking about your experience/projects etc. Lastly I talked to the VP of engineering which was very insightful and I enjoyed that part very much. In 2 days, I got a call from Ayasdi recruiter with my offer. The process was very smooth and the recruiter was very understanding and helpful. Interviews were very original and interesting.

Interview Questions

• Algorithm, Design, Testing, Projects, latest trends in industry etc   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ayasdi

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ayasdi (Menlo Park, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Good Part: Pretty standard process. Got a message from recruiter on LinkedIn, spoke with her, then 1hr phone interview was scheduled. Got response from recruiter within 2 days and onsite interview was scheduled. Onsite interview was for 3.5 hrs that involved 3 algorithmic and design interviews of 45 mins each, had a chat with DOE, senior HR, one other guy as well. All in all, it was a good experience and my interview went spot on. Got the decision in 2 days after the onsite interview. Overall process was fast and the recruiter was responsive to all emails.

Bad Part: After the interview, I was pretty excited and expected sure shot offer. But got a call from the recruiter I had been talking all time and was rejected on basis of being "too junior for what we're looking for". First of all, I didn't applied there and the recruiter contacted me. Then, I also sent my resume and my LinkedIn profile was wide open to them. So if you can't figure out from all these things if I've good experience for Senior/Junior position, then you're really not doing a great job! Kindly consider time that the person invests in these interviews and also consider that they've to take a day off for onsite interviews.

Interview Questions

• Signed NDA but pretty easy and standard questions were asked.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ayasdi (Menlo Park, CA).

Interview

I was interviewed by five people. The interview was very long and exhausting, but I was pleased to see that they actually read my resume. The people I talked to were friendly, but it was by no means easy. It was about a 50-50 split between technical and cultural interviews. I could tell the people that were interviewing me knew what they were talking about, and that was a big driver in choosing to accept their offer.

Interview Questions

• How I would solve various architecture challenges in the actual product   Answer Question