Ayco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ayco Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ayco (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

After a phone screening, I went in for several interviews. It started with a phone interview with a HR representative in New York and then i had three more interviews with individuals (the head of the Atlanta office, an account manager, and one of the hiring ladies).

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ayco.

Interview

2 in person interviews that involved multiple directors of different groups. Was asked some basic questions about background/interests. Was also asked some questions about how I would approach different situations and how I would handle myself in different scenarios. Overall pretty straightforward.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ayco.

Interview

I had a screen phone interview and then a in person interview which was fairly average. Staff was nice and very professional. looking forward to hear back from them. Looks like a nice company to work for

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Latham, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ayco (Latham, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Had a phone screen with HR first and went in for in person interview the week after. Met with HR, department manager and training director. Everyone was very professional and nice. All behavioral questions. The interview process was pretty casual in general. HR was very good at following up. The interview lasted about one hour and a half.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ayco.

Interview

Phone call interview from New York hiring manager. Then a in person interview in the Dallas office with 3 interviewers, a recruiter, training and the office manager. Very friendly interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you can't possibly meet a deadline.   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ayco in September 2016.

Interview

There was a phone interview first, and then an in person interview with three people in the room. The questions were mainly behavioral with a couple situational. It was nothing crazy.

Financial Counselling Interview

Anonymous Employee in Latham, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ayco (Latham, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied this position through college. The process has taken 4 weeks. After the final in-person interview, the HR will contact you to have a meeting to go through the offer. Then if there is no disagreement, the company is going to start the background check.

Financial Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ayco (Irvine, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview was not bad, aside from the fact that phone interviews are inherently awkward. They asked a few questions about my resume but the rest involved them telling you about the company. There were no "difficult" questions about your weakness, behavioral hypotheticals, etc. The phone interview lasted about 25 minutes.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ayco.

Interview

This was a while ago so I don't have much creditable input. The company is difficult to understand. You will need a lot of information to identify where you want to work. Be upfront on salary.

Anonymous Employee in Latham, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ayco (Latham, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

2 phone interviews then went in for a group interview an met with another individual one on one. Quick turn around on decision making, and keep in touch very well regarding the process.