Azuga Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Azuga Interview Questions

Interviews at Azuga

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Azuga (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

No clear JD,Unwanted questions, Waste of time. The recruiters should know the JD before sourcing the profile , Time is precious even for us , dont waste it because of your carelessness .

Interview Questions

• Every question was irrelevant   1 Answer

Lead Generation Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Azuga (Pune City (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

Do not go for interview process. First they will promise many things on phone call and after the interview process they will offer you same salary as your current package.

The interviewers are very unorganized and it will take whole day to complete the process.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest achievement in the professional carrier?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Azuga (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

Introduction, Team Leader, Manager, Mock sales Call and last round with the VP of Sales once done with him the last will be HR round again - salary discussion - Background Verification and medical test once all cleared you will be called in for Induction

Interview Questions

• How do you handle rejection   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Azuga (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

3 rounds starting with the preliminary screening. Next round by LGS TL judging your sales acumen. Finally with HR for salary negotiation.
    The Sales DIrector might take an additional round.

Interview Questions

• Basic inquiry about your sales background and mock calls emphasizing on Question-based selling.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Azuga (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

3 rounds
    hr, opearation and sales director
    hr told i was thru and he said im on hold because i didnt have a pan card
    although i am way capable of working for azuga and perform well since i have few friends working there who i have worked with before in my previous companies and was a better performer than them

Lead Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Azuga (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There are altogether 04 Rounds.

1. Introduction and Screening

2. Team Leader Round

3. Human Resource Round

4. Director Round

The first Round is quite easy but the team leader round usually takes too long and is quite tedious. Always mention your demand for pay to be above 8 lacs p.a. CTC.

The team leaders dont have a smiling face at all and just grill you bad even asking you to sell a pen or file.

The cons of their process of hiring is that they make candidates wait for quiet long as for I checked in at 04:30 pm and by 09:30 pm only two rounds of interview was completed though there was not more than 7 applicants. They kept all of us waiting.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself
      Why azuga
      Previous sales experience related questions
      Role play on Sales   Answer Question

Fleet Solution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Azuga (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Have Patients and Listen, focus on the end result. Make time as the interview process is stringent.
    First round - HR, 2nd - HR manager, 3rd - Operations/Sales manager,4th- Higher Management.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Azuga (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

It is a walk-in-interview :
    1st round: Whiteboard test -> mostly concentrated on Data Structures, 5 problems given.
    2nd round: Face to Face interview mostly Core Java topics and asks to solve medium problems.
    I have completed both rounds and they said me that "we will call you for the further rounds",
    I think they didn't recharged their mobile after that.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Interview

First round was coding, I was not able to solve all problems but it was nice experience. Will try another time.
    Prepare data structure very well, and clear your basic.

Interview Questions

• Check palindrome of string, using stack data structure   Answer Question
    • Finding greatest value in an array and frequency of digit, if array size is huge   Answer Question
    • Two Linkedlist are merged, find the mid point and value of newly created Linkedlist   Answer Question
    • Dependency Injection   Answer Question
    • Given root of tree, implement pre order and in order   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore Rural (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Azuga (Bangalore Rural (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Azuga in October 2019.
    1st round was in their office .Two coding questions 1)To find holes in entered number like 4,6,9,0 has one hole and 8 has two holes. 2)Find the factors of number and print the i th factor according to the position entered. Coding round had two java basic mcqs also.
    Second round was technical interview. They mainly focus on basic core java. How all collection work internally. Hashmap, hashset with their internal data structure implementation. They asked about deadlock and program on it. How collision occurs in hashing and techniques to avoid it. To crack this comapny u need to be really strong with internal working of java.

Interview Questions

• Exception hierarchy related questions?
      HashMap and Set implementation?
      Impact of hashCode() and equals() method on HashMap & Set?   Answer Question