Azumio Health Blogger/Editor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Azumio Health Blogger/Editor Interview Questions

Interviews at Azumio

1 Interview Review

1.0

Health Blogger/Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Azumio (Palo Alto, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied on indeed and was shortly after contacted for an in person interview. I was interviewed by a panel of three employees who were all very friendly and make the company seem like a great place to work. I was asked my salary expectation, and they didn't seem to have a problem with it. I thought the interview went extremely well, and I left feeling very confident. I was asked to send them writing samples, which I did and informed them that these samples were very confidential as they were not to be circulated outside of my current company. I received an email back thanking me for the samples and informing me that they would be in touch in a few days.

That was the last time I heard from Azumio. I even emailed two separate employees 2 and 3 weeks later inquiring about the status of my application, and I never heard back. It's a shame that such a great company (or so it appears) has such unprofessional ettiequte. I'm happy to now be with a company who respects all its candidates. Azumio, every candidate deserves a response whether it be a rejection or a job offer. Please catch up with the professionalism exhibited by every other start-up and thriving business in Silicon Valley.

To further the issue, I checked Azumio's linkedin page recently and saw they hired an undergrad college student for this position. They are probably getting away with paying this person a lot less than what I requested. This information combined with the previous interview review on here convinces me that Azumio does not have a lot of funds. I'm glad to have dodged this bullet.

The world is small and the start-up world is even smaller with an intricate web of connected professionals. Azumio needs to start respecting its candidates if it hopes to maintain a good reputation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you're qualified for this position.   Answer Question