B. Braun Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at B. Braun Medical (Denver, CO) in January 2010.

Interview

Very easy going. Spoke with multiple team members. Was referred by a current employee who worked for me part-time at my manger's job with Siemens. Requiired to take a drug test and background check. Needed approval from HR for requested salary and sig-on bonus. Only interviewed once by staff. No HR interview.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions asked. Very easy process. Interviewed with multiple employees. Referred by a current employee.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary and sign on bonus. Needed to inists on a certain salary and director not initially willing to pay.

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at B. Braun Medical (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

Initially, they asked to introduce our self by telling our name, where we come from, how many family member we have and where we have our qualification.

Then, they asked how do you see yourself after two years. I said that I would already climbed the carrier development becoming a qc and looking forward for further opportunities.

After that, they asked how can you managed work in shift. I shared that I am very flexible with time and possess own transport. They prefer someone who has transport as this work would finished at late hour.

Interview Questions

• Why you choose Bbraun as desires company?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at B. Braun Medical (Irvine, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Interviewed for two different positions on two separate occasions.

First interview consisted of three people (1 at a time): senior analyst, the department supervisor, and QA supervisor. They were professional and courteous, but they never called back.

Second interview took place a month or two after the first for a different position. Two people this time (again, one at a time): department manager and supervisor. This time, HR was unprofessional. We scheduled the interview one week after I was called. I tried calling HR to confirm my appointment two days before the interview but my call was never returned. So I came in as scheduled and she did not even know that I had an appointment. She went back to her office and realized that she had scheduled me for the same day of the week but for the week after (so two weeks after she called me). She apologized and said she'd be able to notify the interviewers, but asked me to return in three hours. Since I was coming out of town, I decided to visit some places around Irvine in the meantime. When I came back and finally sat down with the interviewers, they started by asking me why I came in on the wrong day. Cleary, HR did not explain herself so my interview started off with me carrying that burden.
    The first interviewer was professional and asked general questions. The second interviewer asked technical questions, but was rude and unprofessional. He mocked a previous company that i worked for since he was also a former employee there and judged me for it.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at B. Braun Medical (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call in 2 weeks. Was called for onsite interview. First it was with HR followed by Manager. Was about half hour each. Got offer on the same day.

Internship Interview

Interview

Only Phone interview . Basic quesitons on my work experience and resume.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at B. Braun Medical.

Interview

I had two separate interviews, one on-campus and one onsite. The on-campus interview was about 30 minutes and all behavioral. The onsite interview involved meeting people in the department and the unofficial intern mentor. It then ended with a technical interview, which was not too challenging.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer provided a diagram that had to be dimensioned. An understanding of tolerances was needed.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at B. Braun Medical.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter on campus and then applied online. I got asked to interview which I did in person. I interviewed with an analyst and a manager. The interview was conversational and both were very nice. Asked standard questions and I got an offer about 5 days later.

Interview Questions

• What specific functions I was familiar with in Excel (VLOOKUP/SUMIF/ETC.)   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at B. Braun Medical.

Interview

The interviewing process was fairly straightforward. At first, I didn't think I got the job because it took a little longer than I expected to hear back. However, once I heard back the actual hiring process was quick and efficient.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all straightforward and typical for any internship interview. These questions can be found on any "interviewing tips" website.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating involved for the internship

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at B. Braun Medical (Allentown, PA).

Interview

I interviewed for an admin position and seemed like people to work with. Ther person in HR department didn't seem as though she were interested in interviewing me. She was not at her desk at the time the interview was scheduled. Thankfully, I was provided with another woman's name and my interview with her was wonderful. Overall I can say my interview process was not that bad.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself as an admin long term?   2 Answers

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coopersburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at B. Braun Medical (Coopersburg, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

They were willing to accept the gap on my resume as an error, rather than an actual gap when I stayed home to assist family members. I really wasn't interested in a place that thought a transcription error was better than the truth.

Interview Questions

• The interview ended fairly soon after explaining that I did not have a typo on my resume - that the dates were correct.   1 Answer