B. Braun Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2.7

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at B. Braun Medical (Bethlehem, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

Meeting with Talent Recruiter and Department Manager. This was a very relaxed atmosphere where a facility tour was given. All places do not do that. A series of questions about my past work experiences were asked from the talent coordinator. Questions from the department manager were general and did not ask for specifics.

Quality Control Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at B. Braun Medical (Allentown, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

Unorganized interviewed. First had a phone interview, then didn't hear anything for 2 weeks. I then contacted hr & she got back to me a couple days later and offered me a face to face interview with department manager. Interview with manager was about 30 min long. He didn't even know what position I was interviewing for. Went over the company background & 3 open positions & asked what I thought would be the best fit. Barely asked me any questions. Was kind of awkward. Contacted hr a couple weeks later after I didn't hear anything & heard nothing back from them.

Interview Questions

• What type of lab experience do you have? (I didn't apply for a lab job)   Answer Question

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at B. Braun Medical (Irvine, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Was a pretty easy interview and the process to getting hired did take a while about two months or so. It depends on your background check. But other than that it's a quick process once everything is good

Receiving and Material Issuing Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at B. Braun Medical (Allentown, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

The department manager and supervisor were professional. They each had a base of questions to ask. They both were easy to talk with as time passed quickly. They made one feel at ease. They answered my questions without issue. The overall experience was good. The interview went longer than originally scheduled. A second interview was held with HR. Their questions were based on past experiences and how one would handle different situations.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience with SAP?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at B. Braun Medical (Bethlehem, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied to the position on a Sunday and had an interview set up by the end of the week. Everyone I spoke with was very friendly. Despite a hiccup with the interview date, which was changed because the manager had a board of directors obligation at the last minute, I was initially very impressed. The interview itself was great. The manager was very open and answered my questions very honestly. He asked some challenging questions, many of which were behavioral based interview questions. In the end, I was very disappointed. I thought the interview went very well, but I never heard anything back from B. Braun. No letter in the mail letting me know I didn't get the job, nothing at all. I tried to contact the HR contact who set up my interview, but she never responded. I found this to be very unprofessional.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at B. Braun Medical (Irvine, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Interviewed for two different positions on two separate occasions.

First interview consisted of three people (1 at a time): senior analyst, the department supervisor, and QA supervisor. They were professional and courteous, but they never called back.

Second interview took place a month or two after the first for a different position. Two people this time (again, one at a time): department manager and supervisor. This time, HR was unprofessional. We scheduled the interview one week after I was called. I tried calling HR to confirm my appointment two days before the interview but my call was never returned. So I came in as scheduled and she did not even know that I had an appointment. She went back to her office and realized that she had scheduled me for the same day of the week but for the week after (so two weeks after she called me). She apologized and said she'd be able to notify the interviewers, but asked me to return in three hours. Since I was coming out of town, I decided to visit some places around Irvine in the meantime. When I came back and finally sat down with the interviewers, they started by asking me why I came in on the wrong day. Cleary, HR did not explain herself so my interview started off with me carrying that burden.
    The first interviewer was professional and asked general questions. The second interviewer asked technical questions, but was rude and unprofessional. He mocked a previous company that i worked for since he was also a former employee there and judged me for it.

Clinical Education Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at B. Braun Medical.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call within a week. Was flown to Pennsylvania and stayed for 2 nights. Interview went great, met a lot of people that asked various questions

QC Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at B. Braun Medical (Irvine, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

They don't keep their promises. Got an interview through a recruiter. They said they would hire me and train me in the next couple of days, but never got back to me. I checked with an insider multiple times for follow-up and no closure was given. For a company with such a reputation, they should display better professionalism and respect toward the working community.

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coopersburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at B. Braun Medical (Coopersburg, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

They were willing to accept the gap on my resume as an error, rather than an actual gap when I stayed home to assist family members. I really wasn't interested in a place that thought a transcription error was better than the truth.

Interview Questions

• The interview ended fairly soon after explaining that I did not have a typo on my resume - that the dates were correct.   Answer Question

Clinical Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at B. Braun Medical (Bethlehem, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

I found a posting for BBraun on indeed.com. I applied for the position on the BBraun website. Nearly two months went by before anything happened. I then received a phone call from a manager and we had a 10 minute discussion (almost a mini, unofficial phone interview) regarding my background and details about the position. It was discussed that this position would require 90% travel. The manager then urged me to think about what 90% travel would require and to consult with my family and important loved ones what all this would entail. I called the manager back the next day to say that I would be interested in taking the next steps. It was then arranged that I would be flow out to the corporate headquarters in Bethlehem PA for interviews. I did send one email to make sure I got scheduled for the interview. About three weeks after the initial phone call I received from BBraun, I was flown out for the interview. HR scheduled my flight, hotel and transportation. In the morning I was scheduled to meet with 5 different managers for 45 min to 1 hour interviews in the morning then fly back in the afternoon.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself   1 Answer
    • What are your five year goals   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you were teaching about a product and there is a specific technique that would make sense in the practical real world, but was not endorsed by the company. You would be restricted from teaching that technique. How would you handle this?   1 Answer