B. L. Harbert Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at B. L. Harbert

2.6

Sort:

IT Director Interview

Interview

Contacted by recruiting firm and interview was scheduled after 3 weeks. Even then, no respect for time. Interview manager basically talked about him self 90% of time. You can say he was full of him self.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your experience with vendor management and contract negotiations   Answer Question

First they did not put an offer. Asked for feedback in my thank you email and given how highly he (hiring manager) spoke for himself, I figured he would be candid. Then they followed up with an offer and I declined. Very unprofessional.

Carpenter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at B. L. Harbert (Knoxville, KY) in June 2010.

Interview

I was hired on the spot while working for another employer, on the same worksite as BL Harbert. I had been working as a form carpenter and concrete finisher for approx 25 years. I started as a kid in HS and I was great at what I did, and my work was noticed by the team at BL Harbert INternational .

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered to pay me Davis Bacon rates for a position that was going to last for approximatly 3 yrs if i was interested in relocating from Knoxville KY to Huntsville, AL. I said yes

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at B. L. Harbert (Birmingham, AL) in April 2016.

Interview

I found this internship through an academic advisor on Auburn University's campus. This led to submitting my resume and cover letter into Tiger Recruiting Link which was followed up by an in person interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at B. L. Harbert in November 2015.

Interview

The process went well, I was super nervous but everyone was really nice and helpful. Everything went smoothly, I was asked a few questions and we talked a bit about what the company does and is about. Then they called back within a week and sent me the offer letter

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at B. L. Harbert (Birmingham, AL) in July 2012.

Interview

Spoke to the corporate recruiter. Company arranged a flight for me to interview. Interviewed with 8 managers at the same time. Interview went very well, but was intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Experience, Willingness to travel.   1 Answer

Project Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at B. L. Harbert (Birmingham, AL) in August 2017.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. Both interviews were with the same three people.The first session was at the corporate office. The second round was at a restaurant for lunch.

Interview Questions

• The interviews were more conversations than they were questions. There was a lot of emphasis on with whom I had worked before. They were very concerned about who had worked with and for me more that for whom I had worked.   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at B. L. Harbert (Tuscaloosa, AL) in March 2017.

Interview

Sat down with their recruiter and a newer employee. The feeling was relaxed and not stuffy. We had conversation about things other than just the position open or job field.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pristina (Kosovo)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at B. L. Harbert (Pristina (Kosovo)) in June 2015.

Interview

i was very straight and explain why i am the best candidate and no one will challenge me in these field so it took about 2 days to wait for the job so they call me you are the one and successful person to be for the job congratulation

Interview Questions

• Was you working for BL HARBERT before
      Are you fit to work for your job
      Where do you see yourself working with us   1 Answer
    • What you been doing before you came to us asking for work   1 Answer

BIM Modeler Interview

Interview

I submitted an application. This was followed by an invitation for an interview. The interview was competency based and inculded a tour of the site and some current projects. The interview was carried out in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that will enable your success in this role?   Answer Question

Chauffeur Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lomé, Maritime (Togo)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at B. L. Harbert (Lomé, Maritime (Togo)).

Interview

Une interview avec le chef de projet et d'autres collaborateurs. L'interview portait sur les experiences faites et les competences acquises. Le processus de recrutement a ete bien planifie et les etapes respectees.

Interview Questions

• Quelle est la vitesse maximale en agglomeration?   1 Answer