BA Continuum India Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BA Continuum India Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at BA Continuum India

3.7

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process full day that included Level1 interview followed by written test.
As per interviewer and HR qualified both rounds, I have also seen same written on my resume.
After waiting 3 hours for Level2 and Level3 round HR asked me and few more selected candidates to leave for the day as there was too much rush. next interview round expected to be next week.

Unfortunately wasted my whole day, as it's been 1 month and no call/email from BA. If organisation don't need to hire then why wasting other's time.

Interview Questions

• SQL join vs Merge questions, Select alternate record from table, select second record from each group.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BA Continuum India

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Usually 3 rounds, 1st is HR which is mostly about understanding the individual. 2nd round is with Manager, to gauge the Technical and some soft skills. 3rd is with AVP/VP to gauge the soft skills and technical

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BA Continuum India.

Interview

They have friendly HR and interview was low to medium complex. I worked at Synchrony full-time for more than 3 years

This place have given me enough knowledge and experience to explore and develop on Risk Management. It's a fun place to work, Productive, and helped me gain better work ethics with knowledge on security systems.

Pros
    Conformable and a great place to work