BA Continuum India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

BA Continuum India Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2018

3.1

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BA Continuum India.

Interview

Was a good discussion about the role and competencies the candidate brings to the table.It consisted of phone interviews and in person/ video conferences.It was a good experience overall .

Interview Questions

• About current role and the connect to the role available.   1 Answer

SSE/Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BA Continuum India in December 2014.

Interview

Great Interview Process!

It was conducted very professionally by experienced people.

Interview Details -

A panel of 2 was conducting the first round. Second round was pretty easy and didn't ask about technical details.
    Detail project discussions followed by technical questions.
    1. Explain Project
    Then as I was discussion the project, several supplementary questions were asked like what's session partitioning types, regarding indirect files option etc.

2. Scenarios -
    a. How to get 300th to 400th records though UNIX command
    b. Columns to rows mapping (a scenario given, had to use agg trans)
    c. A w/f is migrated from dev to production. It failed. What could be the reason.

3. Technical questions regarding transformations, UNIX commands, Teradata simple queries.

Then a round was conducted by Hiring Manager.
    He mostly gave real life scenarios and asked what would be your response.
    1. You are supporting on weekend, no one from team available. A failure from Singapore, LA & Sydney. Which one will be your priority. (based on day-night cycle in those countries)
    2. A failure occurred, what will be your strategy and whom will you inform first.
    3. Client is asking for an enhancement that can't be done. How will you convince them.
    etc.

Then there was the HR round!
    Salary was discussed along with other HRiey discussions.

Best managed interview process! A bit lengthy though.

Interview Questions

• All scenarios from Hiring manager round were unexpected! Real life scenarios were given. But if you have worked on the challenging environment, you will manage it well.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Hard. Salary negotiation was very hard. They did not give upto expectations.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BA Continuum India in April 2013.

Interview

Hiring was as professional as expected. We had on Tech round, Manager round, LOB (Line of Business) round and finally HR round. interview was very much on technical part. HR round was basically on body shopping :).

Interview Questions

• Why are you switching to BA from your Previous company within 6 Month.   Answer Question

Senior Tech Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pilani (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Pilani (India)).

Interview

I appeared as of the campus placement Drive.First they a online tested which tested for general aptitute,QA,reading comprehension and verbal skills.Then I appeared for the technical round.Finally I had the HR Round

Senior Tech Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (New Delhi (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied through campus ,
    4 rounds 1amcat test , then selected candidates had interview rounds after 2 days. Process took whole day consisted of 3 interviews 2 personal 1 hr

Interview Questions

• What factors would you consider to setup a bus stop in a busy highway?   Answer Question

Senior Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Vellore (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Online test conducted on amcat which included aptitude, logical and English questions followed by two technical interviews and one HR interview. The interview process is easy, just be patient and confident.

Interview Questions

• Questions on dbms and Java.   1 Answer

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sangareddy (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Sangareddy (India)).

Interview

3 step process.1-telephonic technical interview 2-f2f technical/managerial interview 3-Hr round.Though the interviewer told me that I was d best among other candidates technically,I got rejected because of a 90 days notice period.They wanted someone to join them within 45 days.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BA Continuum India.

Interview

First contact with HR for initial screening and then proceeded to technical round over the phone which consisted of mostly technical questions related to the role and then and the In person Interview followed in a week or so which focused on behavioral skills and questions related to process and procedures.

Interview Questions

• More Technical on the phone and behavioral in person   1 Answer

Senior Tech Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Chennai (India)).

Interview

The interview was all the Engineering branches. The interview went well. After that, they selected 15 girls and a boy even though some boys did extremely well. When asked the management about it, the recruiter said "Women Empowerment". That is fine but they should have said this before the screening process, all the boys were frustrated and disappointed.

Interview Questions

• You were doing engineering and why do want to enter banking sector?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BA Continuum India.

Interview

2-3 rounds of technical interview followed by HR. Technical rounds consists of both India and US interviews. Applied through Naukri and got a call and interview was confirmed after shortlisting of skills.

Interview Questions

• Core development questions like how to implement hashmap, collections, Parking Lot implementation etc.   Answer Question