BA Continuum India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BA Continuum India Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

3.1

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BA Continuum India.

Interview

Was a good discussion about the role and competencies the candidate brings to the table.It consisted of phone interviews and in person/ video conferences.It was a good experience overall .

Interview Questions

• About current role and the connect to the role available.   1 Answer

SSE/Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BA Continuum India in December 2014.

Interview

Great Interview Process!

It was conducted very professionally by experienced people.

Interview Details -

A panel of 2 was conducting the first round. Second round was pretty easy and didn't ask about technical details.
    Detail project discussions followed by technical questions.
    1. Explain Project
    Then as I was discussion the project, several supplementary questions were asked like what's session partitioning types, regarding indirect files option etc.

2. Scenarios -
    a. How to get 300th to 400th records though UNIX command
    b. Columns to rows mapping (a scenario given, had to use agg trans)
    c. A w/f is migrated from dev to production. It failed. What could be the reason.

3. Technical questions regarding transformations, UNIX commands, Teradata simple queries.

Then a round was conducted by Hiring Manager.
    He mostly gave real life scenarios and asked what would be your response.
    1. You are supporting on weekend, no one from team available. A failure from Singapore, LA & Sydney. Which one will be your priority. (based on day-night cycle in those countries)
    2. A failure occurred, what will be your strategy and whom will you inform first.
    3. Client is asking for an enhancement that can't be done. How will you convince them.
    etc.

Then there was the HR round!
    Salary was discussed along with other HRiey discussions.

Best managed interview process! A bit lengthy though.

Interview Questions

• All scenarios from Hiring manager round were unexpected! Real life scenarios were given. But if you have worked on the challenging environment, you will manage it well.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Hard. Salary negotiation was very hard. They did not give upto expectations.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BA Continuum India in April 2013.

Interview

Hiring was as professional as expected. We had on Tech round, Manager round, LOB (Line of Business) round and finally HR round. interview was very much on technical part. HR round was basically on body shopping :).

Interview Questions

• Why are you switching to BA from your Previous company within 6 Month.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Chennai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process has 3 rounds.
    1. Written Program test
    2.one to one discussion on skills and projects handled
    3.HR round.
    The people around were good and treated everyone nicely. We were asked to wait for written test. Written test was there for 15 mins. they announced the result in one hour.

Interview Questions

• I have listed the questions which was were given for written test.
      1. Write a program in c# to check whether a given string is palindrome. Do not use any inbuilt functions. Avoid time consuming implementations. Make it simple.
      1 Answer
    • 2.Given a binary tree of height h. What will be the time taken if the inorder traversal method is followed.   Answer Question
    • 3.Given an integer array. Print the first and last indice of the number '4'.
      int i = [1,2,4,5,3,4,7,4,8,9,4].
      Answer Question
    • 4.Given an array of words, sort the words in the order mentioned in the below array of alphabets
      [g,a,u,b,s,t]
      Words =[tom,blend,gorgeous,annexure,unity,server]
      Answer Question

Team Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Chennai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was face-to-face interview. The interview started with discussion on my projects and technical stack which I have worked upon and slowly moved in to Core Java concepts and some multi-threading questions. I felt hungry & tired since it was late in the evening.
    It took almost 1.30 hrs to complete the whole discussion. I went ahead and asked questions about the project, nature of work and other details.

Interview Questions

• Q. How do you handle exceptions in various application layers ? ( you need to fill the gaps in the question sheet given)   1 Answer
    • Q. Is Java pass by value or pass by reference ?   1 Answer
    • Q. I would like to call five web services and aggregate the response of each service in to one object. How do you use multithreading to parallelize these service calls ? ( Think of using executor service)   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Hr was very friendly and answered all queries patiently. The interview process was also standardized. There were 3 rounds of interview, telephonic, face to face and system test as well.

Trade Settlement Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BA Continuum India in January 2017.

Interview

the process was slow,and i had to wait for 2 hours for my turn...it was like a massive onboarding.

my profile was not clear in JD, please ensure u know the profile going for.

Interview Questions

• basic questions like... Tell me about u ur work, var, options   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process full day that included Level1 interview followed by written test.
    As per interviewer and HR qualified both rounds, I have also seen same written on my resume.
    After waiting 3 hours for Level2 and Level3 round HR asked me and few more selected candidates to leave for the day as there was too much rush. next interview round expected to be next week.

Unfortunately wasted my whole day, as it's been 1 month and no call/email from BA. If organisation don't need to hire then why wasting other's time.

Interview Questions

• SQL join vs Merge questions, Select alternate record from table, select second record from each group.   Answer Question

Senior Tech Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Chennai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

First round was online test. AMCAT conducted the online test. It consisted of English, Computer Programming (Data Structures and OOPS), Quantitative aptitude and Logical Questions. In Technical interview they asked me to explain about the projects I have done and the programming languages I know. Unfortunately I was not selected for the next round

Interview Questions

• What events did you participate during your four years of college?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BA Continuum India in December 2016.

Interview

Very lengthy process.
    2 technical round (telephonic)
    Asked so many questions in depth about .NET, C# and memory management.
    Took almost 90 minutes for each round.

1 technical face to face
    Asked scenario based and architecture kind of questions.

1 Manager round
    General discussion about current role and profile.

All Interview gone very positive. After all the rounds, HR didn't not respond. When I called he told requirement is on hold.

Interview Questions

• . Net fundamental, generic, memory management, garbage collection   Answer Question