BA Continuum India Analyst I - Applications Programming Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BA Continuum India Analyst I - Applications Programming Interview Questions

Interviews at BA Continuum India

Analyst I - Applications Programming Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BA Continuum India.

Interview

1) One round of basic technical interview over the telephone intended for filtering purpose, they also like to establish your motivation towards moving to the target city (if required). If selected you may be required to travel to the target city or if your city has a BOA branch then attend the next rounds over telecon.
2) Written exam with programming/algorithmic questions containing 6 mandatory questions and 2 bonus questions. Exam time is 1.5 hour.
3) Interview with the US team (if required). Multiple stakeholders attend the call (Architects, Project Managers). This is the most technically exhaustive round as they ask questions from all your projects, skills and achievements in the past and they scan your resume like a hawk, so be wary of what you write.

Interview Questions

• In the written round they asked some of the most common but challanging algorithmic questions. I knew the question but they modified the parameters which made it complicated, so be prepared for that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Based on your experience and education you'll to allocated a band group which will decide your minimum and maximum salary. If your expected salary falls within the range then negotiation doesn't really takes place, otherwise, you'll have to negotiate and convince them to move you to the next band or you'll have to compromise.

Other Interview Reviews for BA Continuum India

Analyst I - Applications Programming Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

The whole process never concluded.

Technical rounds were quick and smooth and the interviewers were helpful and professional.

F2F round was conducted two weeks after it was initially scheduled but it's been 3 weeks since then and I'm yet to receive any offer letter as per the salary they themselves offered in F2F round. No response at all from their side.

Interview Questions

• Python fundamentals, MySQL basics, JavaScript (React, Node)   Answer Question