BA Continuum India Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BA Continuum India Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at BA Continuum India

3.1

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

3 stages- technical, managerial and hr. All conducted on campus. Very quick process, they were hiring for a specific process. Got done with the interview on 2 - 3 hours.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BA Continuum India

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Very slow interview process which made me to wait for more than three weeks and not able to join the organisation .Probably need to wait for more time regarding the offer to be released

Interview Questions

• Asked about the skills related to UI   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BA Continuum India in December 2016.

Interview

Very lengthy process.
    2 technical round (telephonic)
    Asked so many questions in depth about .NET, C# and memory management.
    Took almost 90 minutes for each round.

1 technical face to face
    Asked scenario based and architecture kind of questions.

1 Manager round
    General discussion about current role and profile.

All Interview gone very positive. After all the rounds, HR didn't not respond. When I called he told requirement is on hold.

Interview Questions

• . Net fundamental, generic, memory management, garbage collection   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Chennai (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

There are three rounds.
    1. telephonic - he touched all basics from .net world
    2. in-person - complete in depth from .net
    3. Hr Round- Only about salary and joining process. Very friendly approach

Interview Questions

• No questions like what is what?
      All the questions start with "WHY"
      For ex. Why Microsoft framework has asp.net life cycle events, instead of we can write everything in single event.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at BA Continuum India.

Interview

weekend drive. lot of candidates were there. They lost my resume and when i asked after 2-3 hrs of waiting they took my interview.whole process took my whole day 9am-6pm

Interview Questions

• Mainly all questions were of design Patterns,SQL queries and Core java   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Mumbai (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

Had 3 rounds of interview. Had telephonic technical interview, one LOB round and that also telephonic. The final was HR round and it was through Webex. The technical interview was average which covered all the technical aspects and the LOB round was about the working experience and the technologies which i have worked on. HR round was as usual.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my prior working experience and how soon can i join them.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Mumbai (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

There were 4 rounds in all.
    1-screening of ur resume.telephonic
    2-Technical interview. F2F (mumbai)
    3-Technical interview.Telephonic
    4-managerial and LOB round .F2F and teleconferencing.

Managers and the interviewers were really nice,soft spoken and made me comfortable.But the process took almost 2 months.

Interview Questions

• Not much of difficult questions. But they did try to check on ur basic concepts of SQL and UNIX.   Answer Question

I declined this offer because the hike given to me was less than 15% of my current salary.Which i think is not even close to the current market trend.
    The salary negotiations were really painful and please speak to HR about the salary before you go through the interview process. Higher management /HR really need to know the current salary trends and try to achieve a win-win with the candidate.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Chennai (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

It is kind of Walk-in for Java technology. As I am having good exposure to Banking domain, I have desire to work for this.

1st round was Technical and Person asked me the Basic and scenario based questions.

2nd round is managerial round. Asked about the Expected CTC, work and process related questions.

3rd round – HR Person scheduled a date for Onsite Round from LOB. I thought that round is going to be Managerial and prepared for that too.

Hr Person gave me the Office Telephone, through which I have to connect to Conference Bridge for Onsite round. I have dialed the number on that scheduled date and the discussion is again a Technical, two persons from onsite team asked me the questions. Due to some interference in the telephone call, I could not answer few questions properly and asked to repeat the questions.

After two days, I have sent the follow-up to HR for the Interview status, but there are no-replies, till now.

Interview Questions

• 1. Core Java related questions.
      2. Scenario on upload and downloading the BLOB and CLOB in database using spring/JPA   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview was for a testing position for 3 years work experience. Overall, there were 2 technical rounds, and a HR round. The entire process was telephonic as I was in a different city. The first tech round was from offshore guys. The questions were standard in nature, not tough at all. There were questions on Testing concepts, and Database related questions on SQL etc. The second tech round was from onsite manager. He gave much importance to the current project which I was working, and asked few questions on that.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Mumbai (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

Nice detailed three round technical interview process. First round is with development team followed by manager and finally the onsite manager. Two very separate set of workplaces exist there, one comes from legacy Merrill Lynch which is very investment bank sort of structure and other comes from Bank of America itself which is a little conservative consumer bank environment. My experience was based solely in Merrill Lynch office and it was very open and engaging. Interviews were very technology focussed and very traditional with clear web development related questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation phase was vague and they blamed on the ongoing merger of Merrill Lynch into Bank of America. Recruitment staff was hesitant to negotiate on the offered salary but did offer to buy out my notice period.