BA Continuum India Team Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BA Continuum India Team Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at BA Continuum India

3.1

Team Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

First of all you need to clear Written Test, then a Group Discussion, then HR Interview and Ops Interview. After this HR will call you and explain the proper process of hiring.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BA Continuum India

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty laid back,very generic questions about why n past experiences.was more like a conversation than an interview.The managers were extremely friendly and careful about what they said or asked.Very polite and courteous.I have had an interaction with 4 different people during the whole process and I just say all of them have been delightful to talk to.Though after the interview process the HR Did take a long time to get back with an on paper offer.But I was confirmed selected before my interview completed.

Team Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Chennai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was face-to-face interview. The interview started with discussion on my projects and technical stack which I have worked upon and slowly moved in to Core Java concepts and some multi-threading questions. I felt hungry & tired since it was late in the evening.
    It took almost 1.30 hrs to complete the whole discussion. I went ahead and asked questions about the project, nature of work and other details.

Interview Questions

• Q. How do you handle exceptions in various application layers ? ( you need to fill the gaps in the question sheet given)   1 Answer
    • Q. Is Java pass by value or pass by reference ?   1 Answer
    • Q. I would like to call five web services and aggregate the response of each service in to one object. How do you use multithreading to parallelize these service calls ? ( Think of using executor service)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview with my reporting manager coordinated through a recruitment agency. A team of 5-6 research professionals was hired to start a new process of category management. We worked as analyst with our category managers based in North Carolina, United States.

Interview Questions

• How to create an industry report   1 Answer

Team Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2008.

Interview

I got hired as Team Member and later promoted to Senior Team Member and Team Developer. Hiring and Interview Process is really good and easy, if one truly displays as herself/himself.

Team Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Very tough process which includes telephonic, personal, aptitude test etc

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Hr round and then operations that's it. Hr and operations will both try to test your stability that's it with a little domain knowledge. You can easily crack the interview but its a bad company to work with.