BA Continuum India Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BA Continuum India Team Leader Interview Questions

Interviews at BA Continuum India

3.1

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

Call from recruiter, 1st Level interview on Phone by Recruiter, Next Level Interview by another staffing Team member. 3rd Level Interview with the Recruiting Business manager, 4th Level with the Delivery leader, 5th Level HR Salary discussion

Other Interview Reviews for BA Continuum India

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Was a cake walk. A few accounting questions, that too very basic. A few questions based on Work Experience if you have any.A few HR Questions. A few basic questions on the educational background you have. Interview is very easy to crack.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation as collleges interview have fixed salary.

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BA Continuum India.

Interview

Telephonic, video conferencing, negotiation, selection.
    Basic questions relating to job profile and work done previously. Budgeting, forecasting, planning, the basic differences, your strengths and weaknesses, reasons for selecting gurgaon, major sources of revenue of banks.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

IT was simple, they asked me some hr ques about family and such and den tested my Microsoft excel skills, also they asked me about previous employers , den diff between future and option, call put and put option? • what is interest rate swap? What is Credit Default swap? what is derivative? what does investment bank do? what is your strength and weakness? why bank of america? what is the financial of bank of america for qtr 1? where do you see yourself after 5 years from now? what is future? what is option what is call option and put option? why is call option called call option and put option called put option? what is alpha and beta? what is differences between forward (FRA) and futures? have you ever worked as a team leader before? series of other questions from my resume and connecting incidental questions

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Walk in interview. HR Round followed by technical 1 and technical 2 round. took whole day from 11 am till 7 pm including lot of waiting time. each round was around half an hour. overall good experience with professional people taking your interview.

Interview Questions

• what is interest rate swap?
      What is Credit Default swap?
      what is derivative?
      what does investment bank do?
      what is your strength and weakness?
      why bank of america?
      what is the financial of bank of america for qtr 1?
      where do you see yourself after 5 years from now?
      what is future?
      what is option
      what is call option and put option?
      why is call option called call option and put option called put option?
      what is alpha and beta?
      what is differences between forward (FRA) and futures?
      have you ever worked as a team leader before?
      series of other questions from my resume and connecting incidental questions   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BA Continuum India.

Interview

First round was aptitude. Checked basic arithmetic and language skills as well as basic financial knowledge
    Second round was technical. Asked me about basics of derivatives/accounting/internships/prior work experience etc
    Third and final round was HR interview. Typical situational questions were asked. But this round totally depends on who takes your interview. In my case, the HR lady was quite friendly and it was easy enough to get comfortable with her. I could also crack a joke or two with her.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the coming 5-10 years   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Chennai (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

BOA came to our campus to hire fresh MBA grads.
    For me - 3 rounds of interviews (4 for some students!)
    2 Technical plus 1 HR

Both the technical interview lasted for about an hour each.
    Question ranging from basic finance to corporate finance to financial institutions and markets.
    Some of the sample questions were:
    Everything about markets ( Primary plus Secondary)
    Derivatives, Forward, Futures, Options, Swaps, etc.
    Indian Economy
    US Recession, Sub prime crises
    Euro zone crisis
    Securitization
    Business canvas model
    Asked me to sell my company assuming the interviewer as an investor

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked for a raise but HR was blunt in saying - No, this is what is on offer!

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Well interview first round was written( online vba test ) went well
    Then had one round with a Sr manager . It again went smoothly asked more about my current role. Very decent lady and very too the point round got cleared.

Next round was with AVP and a technical AM. Now what I have read abt BA continuum seemed very true.

Ba continuum is a 3rd party of BOA although they don't say tht but it works tht way. Leadership like AVP or director are very rude person . Very arrogant and not leaders but more of rulers( dictators)

This organisation will not have any growth possibilities, promotion what's tht..kind of attitude.

So getting back to interview, I was telling them abt my profile Al. AM was calm cool listening through wht I am saying. the AVP was again in full attitude acting as if he is not interested what I am saying. . I am saying sht.

Well I then kept on telling them what they asked. AM asked me couple of technical ones, I breezed through them

Now this AVP says to AM with full attitude r u done. Poor AM says yes. (What else can he say)

He then says why u want to leave. I explained him that organisations policies ( I am at a 3rd party) r not good. No growth. No salary. No future.

He says what policy ever where there is cost cutting. ( this proved the fact that ba continuum is working like 3rd part similar policies and they don't allow cellphones and I also read they don't allow u to send emails even to people within BOA)

He again went on with this question why I want to change. I tried to answer him but again this guy was very rude and had low temprament and got irritated because he was searching for a guy who will do BAU and keep his head down and bow to supreme leader . Which I was not and while I was answering he lost his temper and said u know wht j am done.

He literally threw the CV on table and walked out of the room. Poor AM was standing there having no idea what happened and what to do. He stood there till the time I packed my stuff and then he also went.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Hiring and Interview Process is transparent, It is very time consuming from the time u give your first round and the time u get the final offer it is actually a very lengthy from HR, to OP'S Round to the Onshore round. etc.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

Interview

it was a campus placement. Had group discussion and two rounds of face to face interviews which includes one technical and one HR round. Techniall round was more focused on finance background specially investment banking domain.overall a pleasant experience