BA Continuum India Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

BA Continuum India Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at BA Continuum India

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2009.

Interview

I got hired for a voice process, it had 5 rounds of interviews. Telephonic, HR, written & typing, voice & accent, Ops.

Other Interview Reviews for BA Continuum India

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

intro round with hr, about ur self and speak on any topic for two minute. then aptitute test basic math and english . writing skill need to write on a topic . then . typing test. after that operation round with manager and then final round with hr.

Negotiation

no negotiation i joind as a fresher

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

jam session,written test, typing,hr,round, manger round

Interview Questions

• regarding passport and pan card   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2009.

Interview

written round followed by personal interview with HR followed by final round with the Operations Manager

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

Aptitude Test
    HR round
    Typing test
    Telephonic round
    Operations Manager round

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2009.

Interview

There are four rounds of interviews In B A Continuum India, First Round id personal Introduction round with HR, Second round is Written Test, Third round in Typing Test, And Final Operation Round.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to sign a bond.   1 Answer

Negotiation

As per company norms.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

It was challenging,interview was really tough.I went with out any planning ,but did a good job.There were many questions on various scenarios.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview for Indian branch was very relaxed. I didn't know at first they were recruiting for only team members as freshers are only given this designation at the beginning. First i had a test which we had to pass before going for HR round. After passing through i had telephonic interview with HR which was very basic and relatively easy and a day after I'd two production interviews with two floor managers of which 1 interview was average and other was relatively easy. In the end after clearing both the interviews i got job offer later the very next day.

Interview Questions

• A question from Indian share market which i don't remember.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

1st would be JAM session, 2nd round would be essay writing, 3rd would be typing test or if it he is interviewing for finance process 3rd round would be aptitude test ,4th Hr round, and Manager round. if HR is hiring for Finance related process aptitude test would be taken.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BA Continuum India (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

It's wAs good. Not much waiting. Every thing was very sorted and sequential. HR were good and patient. First round was Written test then Group discussion then JAM then operations after that HR and last typing.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join us?   1 Answer