BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Consultant Interview Questions

3.6

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence.

Interview

1 x short phone conversation - why Deitca, the hiring process etc
1 x 1hr face to face interview
1 x 2hr face to face

Interview Questions

• I don't remember anything being particularly shocking, mostly the interviews were fun.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Surprisingly helpful and accomodating

Other Interview Reviews for BAE Systems Applied Intelligence

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence (McLean, VA) in June 2010.

Interview

Professional interview environment and a nice office in Northern Virginia. Spoke with 4 different employees at varying levels about the position and my skills and resume. They asked technical questions and gave me a whiteboard to write my answers on. They also asked situational questions to determine how I would handle certain sticky scenarios in the office.

Interview Questions

• Asked to construct technical solutions and write code on the fly.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Completed first interview - just about CV, had a case study. Important to know fully about BAE and what the consulting job entails. They will ask you where you see yourself fitting in within BAE and he'll fill you in in what they do

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the different departments in BAE?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gloucester, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence (Gloucester, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

Very disorganised interview process - repeated cancellations at short notice. Eventually interviewed before a panel - all techies and not engaged in the process nor interested in my resume skills - instead they were impatient with any answers given, contradictory, and fixated on their own expertise and not interested in hiring from the start. Made for a very difficult interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about computing!?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence (London, England (UK)) in August 2010.

Interview

CV was so good that they said forget the interview, and got me straight in for a 1 on 1. This was an informal chat with a simple programming style question which I passed despite no programming knowledge. Later called back to give a presentation for 20 minutes followed by around an hour personality and technical assessment. Later seeing this process behind the scenes once I worked there, it became clear that interviewers were not interested in the presentation part of the interview, so as long as you sound like you know what you are talking about, don't worry about it.

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence in July 2010.

Interview

1 to 1 interview first round. personality check, cv questions, experience, nothing too technical around 1 hour.

2 round presentation, 2 interviewers with technical questions around 2 hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not try.. Salary was stated before.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence (City of London, England (UK)) in November 2008.

Interview

Telecall
    Presentation and 1:1 interview.