BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Interview Questions in Gloucester, England | Glassdoor

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Interview Questions in Gloucester, England

2.5

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gloucester, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence (Gloucester, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

Very disorganised interview process - repeated cancellations at short notice. Eventually interviewed before a panel - all techies and not engaged in the process nor interested in my resume skills - instead they were impatient with any answers given, contradictory, and fixated on their own expertise and not interested in hiring from the start. Made for a very difficult interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about computing!?   1 Answer

Graduate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gloucester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence (Gloucester, England (UK)) in March 2011.

Interview

I applied using their online system which was just a cv upload. I received a response within a week confirming they were interested in inviting me to London for a 2 hour interview, and they wanted to know my availability. I provided dates, but they must have had too many responses as the dates I provided came and went so then it was the end of February before I had a date booked (I applied in the first week of Jan).

The interview was really straight-forward, the people seemed friendly and enjoyed working there. It was not challenging - there were no programming questions or difficult scenarios, it was more about finding out what I knew about the business and felt about consulting in general.

I did a presentation based on my third year project, which went really well and they asked loads of questions about that.

I felt confident about the interview, they told me I'd hear within the week but it was more like two weeks before I had confirmation.

Interview Questions

The job role was not exactly what I wanted, and it was in another part of the UK to what was advertised. It also meant a lot of travelling around, which I would rather not do. Parts of the company seem a little dis-organised as well, which put me off.