BAE Systems UK Interview Questions in Barrow in Furness, England | Glassdoor

BAE Systems UK Interview Questions in Barrow in Furness, England

Updated Jun 1, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Chemistry Technician (Submarines) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barrow in Furness, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems UK (Barrow in Furness, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online and had a brief phone interview a couple of weeks later. 4-5 weeks after that i was invited to a competency based interview on site in Barrow-in-Furness. The interview began with some general biographical questions but consisted mainly of several competency based questions followed by some role-specific technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you convinced someone to your way of thinking   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barrow in Furness, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BAE Systems UK (Barrow in Furness, England (UK)) in April 2012.

Interview

Cv application, telephone interview, face to face interview.
    Security questionnaire. Took a few months to process. Face to face had a mixture of technical questions and company knowledge things. Face to face panel was conducted by the hiring manager and my potential new project leader. Interview lasted approximately 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• General engineering experience questions and company knowledge.   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barrow in Furness, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BAE Systems UK (Barrow in Furness, England (UK)) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process was not too difficult and was based around a set of competency questions. Some of the questions were about the job I had previously, and others were about safety and company values. It was obvious the interviewers had conducted this type of interview before and they were friendly and forthcoming. I didn't feel intimidated at all, but I was challenged.

Interview Questions

• "Describe to me what you thing the term, 'Strategic Engineering' means."   Answer Question