BAE Systems UK BAE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BAE Systems UK BAE Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

BAE Sigma Leadership Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BAE Systems UK (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

strengths based telephone interview. Lady called and described how the interview will be conducted, very friendly. The questions were fairly open ended in order to see how you interpret them and how you would respond. Didnt seem very interested in your academic background or specific work experience. more so trying to guage what kind of a person you are so personal responses were welcomed.

Interview Questions

• What would a successful day be like for you ?
      would you characterize yourself as ambitious ?
      do you think it is better from a personal goals point of view succeed as a team or achieve company individually ?   Answer Question

BAE Sigma Leadership Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems UK in October 2011.

Interview

Had a phone interview after passing the online application and testing stages. The interview lasted about 45mins and featured the standard competency based questions based upon 3 out of the 6 or 7 main competencies listed on their website. Very easy to prepare for. Technical questions will come at a later stage but I'm currently waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions