BAE Systems USA Technical Writer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BAE Systems USA Technical Writer Interview Questions

1.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Sealy, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Sealy, TX).

Interview

I was contacted shortly after I put in an application. The people were very cordial and told me what the expectations were. After the interview, I was asked if I wanted the position and I offered the position the same da.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BAE Systems USA

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Milpitas, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

I knew two of the four interviewers. We discussed where our old offices were in relation to each other at Micron. One interviewer asked if I was fast (their current Tech Writer was slow -- I gather). I told him I was fast enough at Lam, LensVector, Nextest, Micron, LSI Logic and Synopsis. He just laughed.

Interview Questions

• When can you start? It was that easy.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for $55/hr & they accepted. I asked for a time frame & a guarantee to be converted to full-time & didn't get those things.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Arlington, VA).

Interview

I came onboard as contractor first. Spoke to hiring manager, who was friendly. Provided a few writing samples of articles I wrote in college, and this helped me get into the door. After that, just be a good communicator, have strong eye contact, and have a positive demeanor.

Interview Questions

• Some questions about ITIL best practices, which I had never heard of until after I got hired.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Warren, MI) in April 2010.

Interview

Four people in a room, asked some questions, it was cake. Very very easy, I am sure that my kid sister would have got it. They hire mokeys, or anyone with a pulse. Maybe they should go down to Michigan Works.......

General Dynamics and Tacom pay more, and have better benefits