BAE Systems USA Interview Questions in Wayne, NJ | Glassdoor

BAE Systems USA Interview Questions in Wayne, NJ

2.4

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Wayne, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

applied online, went through a phone interview which was very light and personal. Then in person interview after which you need to apply for security clearances and a drug test before they offer the position. They do need you to start as soon as you can tho, as soon as you accept the offer they will expect you to start as soon as you get back from school. although overall good experience they they want hard workers with interpersonal skills and are able to plan and organize a day well. i would recommend to anyone looking to gain experience and bolster their resume.

ELDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Wayne, NJ) in November 2011.

Interview

Basic technical questions. Had to present a project done in college to show technical competence, leadership and management skills. For ELDP, they are more interested in your leadership and managerial potential then actual technical skills.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at BAE Systems   1 Answer

Eng - II Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Wayne, NJ) in September 2011.

Interview

seemed to be collecting potential employees for a contract not yet in hand

Software Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Wayne, NJ) in October 2010.

Interview

Very quick to contact me, have me in for interview, and make an offer

Hardware Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ

Application

I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Wayne, NJ) in April 2010.

Interview

I had previously worked for the the company. Therefore, the interview was setup via a friend who was still at the company. The interview process completed in a single day and I met with 4 or 5 people (many I had work with before). Most of the questions were asking about what I had been doing in the last few years. There were some technical type questions (e.g. draw a block diagram of my most recent FPGA, write VHDL code for a flop), but nothing too bad.

Interview Questions

• For me, the most difficult part was answering why I wanted to come back.   Answer Question

Performance Excellence Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Wayne, NJ) in January 2010.

Interview

Lots of good questions fro hiring manager on performance excellence and collaboration

Interview Questions

• If you had the chance to do things over, what part of your career would you do over   Answer Question
    • What is your biggest weakness   Answer Question

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Wayne, NJ) in January 2008.

Interview

Pretty easy interview. It seemed like they really needed to fill the position so they did not press me too hard on the questions. I spoke with an HR rep about general information, a technical guy, and a hiring manager. They just asked some questions about what I put on my resume to verify I was not lying about anything.

Interview Questions

• Describe what the ARINC 429 specification is (I had this listed on my resume)   Answer Question