BAE Systems USA Interview Questions in York-Hanover, PA | Glassdoor

2.9

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Proposal Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (York, PA).

Interview

Friendly and relaxed. Asked about history and explained the job. I found the process very easy.I was referred by another employee so perhaps that facilitated the process for me.

Proposal Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (York, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

The application process with this company was truly awful. No one was on the line at the time of my scheduled phone screen. The recruiter wouldn't get back to me about rescheduling. After finally getting an in-person interview, they never did "let [me] know," despite my repeated inquiries about the status of the search over a period of weeks and months. It's a bureaucratic maze and no one gives you the time of day.

Interview Questions

• What are some things you didn't like about your last job?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (York, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

Very casual interview with a lot of discussion about the job duties and what is required. The group that interviewed me only asked one textbook interview question and the rest of the interview was just seeing if I was interested in the position. There was a senior manager, my direct supervisor, and an HR manager present in the interview (standard practice). I was expecting the interview to be an intimidating one, but it turned out to be very laid back and low pressure.

Interview Questions

• How does your prior experience relate to this position?   Answer Question

Program Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (York, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

They brought me in and introduced me to the team that i would be working with. They went over the role and then the hiring manager asked me basically just questions about myself. They quickly reviewed my resume and then began to talk about company policies, culture, etc.

Interview Questions

• 90% of questions were about college experience, personal experience, etc. Not many technical questions.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (York, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews then a rigorous in person all day interview with two separate interviews each with two people and a case study. Stressful onboarding but well worth it. Good company.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (York, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with four people of various levels. The higher the position the more technical the question and my answer were. I did not have difficulty answering because I have a strong Accounting background. I know I made an impression because they made an offer the same day.

Interview Questions

• I was asked many questions concerning my Defense Accounting background.   1 Answer

Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (York, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Recruiter was helpful and was very polite. The process was smooth and insightful. She did the initial screening over the telephone. My responses were referred to the hiring authority and she subsequently set up an in-person interview.

Transportation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (York, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

HR conducted a phone screening interview, hiring manager conducted a phone interview and a final in person interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Accepted offer ass because I was unemployed for 8 months and it was more money than I ever made in any job.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (York, PA) in January 2008.

Interview

Initially interviewed by phone. Within a couple of weeks was invited for a face-to-face interview. Was interviewed by 5 different individuals over a 4 hour period. I indicated my salary requirements during the phone interview. I was contacted after the on-site interview and offered a position for 15% less than my going-in requirement. I declined the job. Approximately 1 1/2 months later I was contacted again with an offer very close to my original requirement. I accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if an employee did not perform a critical task?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Protracted and wasteful.