BASF Corporation Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BASF Corporation Intern Interview Questions

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BASF Corporation.

Interview

Got an offer but declined.
Application
I applied on online. The process took about a month.
Interview
Interviewers were nice. When I was not ready to answer some questions, they allowed me some time to think. An interview with behavioral questions. No technical interview. There is not a lot you can do to prepare. Be ready to talk about yourself and skills. Expect to talk about your team experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BASF Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Interview

This interview consisted of a mixture of technical and behavioral questions. The behavioral questions were as-expected for a job interview. I was interviewed by two different people for a half hour each. The two people were both friendly and laid-back during the interview. It was among the more rigorous interviews I had!

Anonymous Employee in Wyandotte, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BASF Corporation (Wyandotte, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a fairly simple process, but it took a while to hear back that I was selected for an interview. I was led to a room with three interviewers who frequently asked me questions about my application essay. They asked about my interests in the science field itself and what I saw myself doing for the company. Overall it was a pleasant experience and I would recommend interviewing if you get the chance to. It really is a great global company.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BASF Corporation (Houston, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

interviewed 2 days after receiving call from HR, very friendly and professional, relatively relax and easy interview with a few behavioral question and 1 technical. I received a follow phone call about a month later with an offer and accepted. I expressed a specific area of interest and was pleasantly surprised when the HR rep set up the assignment tailored to my request.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about one of the challenge you faced on your last job and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BASF Corporation.

Interview

Hiring was simple. Applied online. Got a call to come interview. Interviewed with a small group of other interns. All day process of introduction/interviewing/plant tour

Interview Questions

• No unexpected or difficult/technical questions. Name a weakness. Name a time you disagreed within a group.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BASF Corporation (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was nice and friendly. One was the HR personnel and another is the hiring manager. Both very willing share their experience and answer your questions. Did some skills review test on writing.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BASF Corporation.

Interview

I was invited to participate in a digital interview via hireview. It took about a week after I sent in the online application. There were only about 5 questions and they were very broad and left me with a lot of time to add specific details.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BASF Corporation in May 2012.

Interview

The questions are very interesting and meaningful. The environment is good and friendly. As for intern, the questions are not all related to the technical part. There are very nice offices.Staff are very friendly to communicate during the interview. There are two interviews for the summer intern ship. In the end, It is allowed to ask for questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BASF Corporation in September 2011.

Interview

HR for phone interview:
    Not difficult, just like a normal chat.
    Manager 1:1 interview:
    Not difficult, around 45 mins. Manager may ask you questions based on certain scenarios, and ask you your past experience. Afterwards, HR will conduct reintegration.

Interview Questions

• What will you do when you face a customer who insist on something that is running against company values?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BASF Corporation in August 2011.

Interview

I met the representatives at my school career fair and I talked with them for about 5 minutes about the positions. Make sure you know a bit about their company. I had a resume prepared and gave it to them. They said they would contact me later if I got an interview. Got a call a week later and scheduled an interview. They mainly asked questions about how my past experiences may help me in this position.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked and in a team before and if so describe your experience.   Answer Question