BASF Corporation Senior Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BASF Corporation Senior Accountant Interview Questions

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BASF Corporation in March 2013.

Interview

Recruiter setup the interview, met with manager and other accountants in the group.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, got a fair offer.

Corporate Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BASF Corporation (Newark, NJ) in April 2011.

Interview

1 manager and 1 director are interviewing at the same time, each taking turns to ask questions

Sr Corporate Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BASF Corporation (Florham Park, NJ) in March 2009.

Interview

Applied in early Jan 09 for a posting.... received a call for phone interview with company recruiter in second week Feb 09.... another short phone interview (sr recruiter)...... finaly interview with 5 persons individually including HR partner, and 4 accounting managers (incharge of various areas of financial reporting). One of these managers was the hiring manager. Seemed like a great group of accounting professionals.

Still no repy from them.

Interview Questions

• No specific question... "general information on your accounting background, what you know about the company and how you fit into the role" - kind of questions.   Answer Question

Corporate Senior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BASF Corporation in November 2009.

Interview

three interviews - back to back, two managers and one director. Arrived at 7am done by 10Am. Met with vp. Great company ,great people. Covered my experience, the position, the goals of the company. Community service the company participates in. Diversity and career planning appeared to be high priority. Telecommuting and flex time mentioned.