BASF Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BASF Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BASF Corporation.

Interview

It is a standard panel style interview process with 2-3 members from the department for which you are interviewing and an HR representative. There were many behavioral questions about specific situations and some questions to gauge experience level and technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you were disappointed because something didn't go as you expected and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BASF Corporation.

Interview

two rounds, one with HR, after around one week I had another interview with someone from the department. basic behavioral question, with two people. took around 20 minutes. after another week I got the offer.

PDP Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BASF Corporation (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through college career website. On-campus interview two 30 minute interviews with engineers from a nearby site .

Received an invitation to 2nd round interview the next day. Had three 30 minute interviews engineering and HR managers and a tour of the facility. Behavioral questions in all of them and then two or technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time that you did not meet a customer's requirements.   Answer Question

Professional Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BASF Corporation (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I interviewed for the position through on campus recruiters. The interview consisted of 2, 30 minute interviews. One was with a recent PDP engineer and on with an employee from a different division. One interview was standard background and behavioral questions. The other was more technical questions and general knowledge.

LDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paterson, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BASF Corporation (Paterson, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

On campus interview then a two day interview process. 1st day is networking and then second consists of 3 interviews. It forces you to get out of your shell and be a social butterfly. If you get to the two day interview then the competition is very tuff. They will fly candidates out for the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to motivate a group of individuals that were difficult to work with. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

PDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BASF Corporation (Newark, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process began with a web interview which then followed with a phone interview a few weeks later. After that, I did an on-site interview which involved meeting with a variety of people within the company as well as giving a presentation.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McIntosh, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at BASF Corporation (McIntosh, AL) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was a panel interview of four to five people depending on the interview. All questions were behavior bases questions. Each member of the panel read a different question. Some were just there filling up space and two were interested in the interview. Some on the panel had no idea what the job actually did.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time that you had conflict with your boss
      Tell ma a time you had to make a decision.
      Etc.
      1 Answer

Operator I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sparks, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BASF Corporation (Sparks, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process is good, given by experienced people. They really go into detail in questions and details of what they want from you. They do not treat you like you ate lower than them, but make you feel really comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle certain situations   1 Answer

PDP Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BASF Corporation.

Interview

Apply online and through your school's career website. Visit the career fair and reqeust to be interviewed if interests match on both ends. Typically get feedback within 1 week of the interview

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BASF Corporation (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Be prepared for the recorded interview after you speak to an internal recruiter. It's not difficult, but avail yourself of the practice questions so that you can see yourself and know where to look to maintain consistent eye contact!

Interview Questions

• What challenges have you encountered in your career and how did you handle them?   Answer Question