BASF Corporation Interview Questions in Wyandotte, MI | Glassdoor

3.2

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wyandotte, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BASF Corporation (Wyandotte, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview lasted for half an hour. It was my 1st interview. I was able to answer maximum questions. The interviewer seemed very experience guy from the same field he was interviewing me for.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wyandotte, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BASF Corporation (Wyandotte, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

Panel Interview style with a single interview round. There was also a presentation required to describe the skills I have developed that would allow me to be successful in the job.

Interview Questions

• What interests me most about the position and why I would be the best choice.   Answer Question

Chemical Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wyandotte, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BASF Corporation (Wyandotte, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online via a job finding website. Contracting company called me about a month after I applied to set up an interview at BASF in Wyandotte. I was interviewed by my two future bosses and the interview itself was behavioral and based on my resume.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wyandotte, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BASF Corporation (Wyandotte, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

1. Online application

2. One way video interview

3. Pannel interview

Brought me in for 2 rounds of interviews, only to find out that there were no open positions. It was a continuous recruitment process. I was notified that someone with more experience was hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you could not help a customer?   Answer Question

Applications Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wyandotte, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BASF Corporation (Wyandotte, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

Plant and office walk-through/tour
    2 separate interviews - 1 with an employee, then another with the big man in charge. Both were more laid back, not intense pressure. welcoming and easy-going

Interview Questions

• Questions were more about getting to know you and to see if you would mesh with the office dynamics   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wyandotte, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BASF Corporation (Wyandotte, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a fairly simple process, but it took a while to hear back that I was selected for an interview. I was led to a room with three interviewers who frequently asked me questions about my application essay. They asked about my interests in the science field itself and what I saw myself doing for the company. Overall it was a pleasant experience and I would recommend interviewing if you get the chance to. It really is a great global company.

Summer(Summer Hire Through CrossFire) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wyandotte, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BASF Corporation (Wyandotte, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

One introductory phone screening, and an on site interview. Initial phone screening was just to describe the job. My boss seemed very interested in how I would like the job. On site interview he looked through some samples of my technical writing.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wyandotte, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BASF Corporation (Wyandotte, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was intense and being questioned by a panel didn't help with my nervousness. I was asked to write out the synthesis of a chemical reaction infront of the panel and I felt awkward. Out of all.of the interviews that I have ever had, being interviewed by chemists is the worse!

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to be a Chemist?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasnt any negotiating.

Supply Chain Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wyandotte, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BASF Corporation (Wyandotte, MI).

Interview

I was provided with a phone interview quickly after I applied. I was told that I would be a good fit for this job or possibly another one. I never heard back from them after the initial interview even though I felt it went very well.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions, tell me about your background. Did ask about certifications related to supply chain planner position.   1 Answer

Lab Tech I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wyandotte, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BASF Corporation (Wyandotte, MI).

Interview

I applied online. It took about 2-3 weeks to get a phone call. I had to go and take an aptitude test that was online. They were mainly personality questions and questions where you had to figure out the best answer such as, will a potato sink of float in water. After about a day or so I got another call that I had done well and was asked to come in for a 3 hour interview. The interview was block style there were six different people I met with each for 30 minutes. About a week later I was asked to come back in and interview with the lab manager. Two days later I was offered the position. All of the interviewers ask situational questions and loved specific example responses.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. It was a pretty fair offer.