BASF Group Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BASF Group Internship Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2017

1.8

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BASF Group.

Interview

Single round of telephonic Interview.
If I talk about interview process in detail it was conducted with the help of college and they shortlisted candidates based on resume and then fixed the date of telephonic interviews after one stage of interview they declared the final results.
The process was quite fast i.e. they took just 3 days from shortlist date to announce the results.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BASF Group

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BASF Group (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview began with the HR manager asking few questions about my knowledge of BASF. Moving on, the HR manager introduces you to the entire BASF conglomerate, and explains you its plans, innovation, subsidiaries , etc. Then she just asks you about your background like where you were born?, what all languages you speak?, where did you go for your education? and other similar questions. Finally, she introduces you to your supervisors and the people who you will be working under.

Interview Questions

• Where did you go to school to?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BASF Group.

Interview

I applied with the online application and the company called me after 1 to 2 weeks. I had one interview and got the offer quite fast after the interview. The interview was mostly about what the responsibilities in this area are, my CV and my motivation for this internship. Overall it was a fast and friendly process.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BASF Group in July 2011.

Interview

Very informal 1 on 1 interview. Covered research background, resume details, potential projects, schedule for the internship, company information, and normal payment range. Got this interview after several rounds of email exchanges.