BASF Group Research Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BASF Group Research Scientist Interview Questions

3.7

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at BASF Group.

Interview

I applied online and it took a while from them to schedule the phone and in-person interview. The in-person interview was mostly behavioral questions asked by supervisors, staff and HR. I thought it was nice that the interview team acknowledged that the questions were difficult and the process was grueling.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did try to negotiate, but in the end, it was a fair enough offer.

Other Interview Reviews for BASF Group

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ludwigshafen am Rhein (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BASF Group (Ludwigshafen am Rhein (Germany)) in February 2016.

Interview

The application was for a position on their subsidiary startup trinamix GmbH. The whole interview process was well-organized and professionally handled. The only drawback was that there were too many interviews, 4 sets of interviews at different dates. It started with a phone interview with the hr recruiter. Then another phone interview with a technical person. Then an interview day where 12 people interview you two at a time and on top of that you have to give a presentation of past research work plus a research proposal on the job position you are applying for. So that entailed that I had to go over hundreds of pages of their patents. Then another interview day with 4 more people.

Interview Questions

• If you were given 2 million euros to do any research you want, what would it be?   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Interview

at first is a phone interview, the procedure is very mild and comfortable. The HR is too nice and pro. this is just the first interview of the whole recruitment so we will see

Research Scientist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BASF Group in February 2012.

Interview

apply online firstly, then I was invited for a onsite interview day. It starts from 9:30 am and finished at 4:00 pm. I have met 8 people totally including one big manager and several group leaders and two people have work there for only 3 years. During lunch, you are also interviewed by people eating with you.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between the research in the lab and company?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about the innovation of your previous work.   Answer Question