BASF Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BASF Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at BASF

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Interview

Phone interview then an in person interview. It was a finance role so wasn't very technical. Mostly basic behavioral questions and wanted to know about what specific classes I had taken at my school.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you worked with a team that didn't go according to plan?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BASF

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BASF.

Interview

Spoke with two interviewers. They asked a lot of follow up questions to every question but it was only a 45-minute interview. While I did not get to the second round it was a great experience because the interviewers were kind.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BASF in September 2018.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Interviewed about a week later on campus. The interview had technical part and HR part. Both parts were about 30 mins long. The HR part focused on behavior questions. The technical part mostly asked question from my resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BASF (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

I met them at a career fair and they offered me an interview for the next they. Then at the interview there was both an HR person and an Engineering person asking me questions

Interview Questions

• How many Jelly beans would it take to fill a swimming pool?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BASF (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through career fair at my university in 2016. Questions are all behavioral and in relaxed style. Initially they said the interviewer will be a manager in Mechanical Engineering Department but then he was busy and an HR girl interviewed me instead. She was nice and kind. Overall I think it was a success interview but I ended up with no offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you balance between your work/school and personal life?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BASF.

Interview

interview on campus, very straightforward. It was 1 on 1 interview with the HR. Unfortunately didn't get the job. Overall, it was a good experience. Definitely going to work on my interviewing skills and hopefully get it next time.

Interview Questions

• Forgot the questions, but mainly behavioral questions. For example, describe a situation where....   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BASF in January 2020.

Interview

Internship Management Internal Cosulting- one hour interview each - of which - approx. 30 mins personal fit & motivation and rest 30 mins a case. Case study can vary from interviewer to interviewer. Be clear, precise and structure during the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your motivations for this job?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BASF (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in April 2019.

Interview

Interview starts on time. Have a really fun interview. 2 interviewers from finance department as the position is for finance department project. Interviewers describe the job scope clearly and asked all the skills that mentioned in CV.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erlangen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BASF (Erlangen (Germany)) in November 2018.

Interview

Really straight forward, ask my background and my research.
    The interviewers are nice!
    They give me some time to think about it, and discuss the answer with me.
    They are really helpful with me.

Interview Questions

• Did you meet any problem in your research? how do you solve it?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Phone Interview with the HR, asked questions about CV, followed by Interview in the office by the managers that will be the supervisors (asked questions on case studies, technical knowledge and previous experiences)