BASF Lab Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BASF Lab Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at BASF

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Wyandotte, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BASF (Wyandotte, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was intense and being questioned by a panel didn't help with my nervousness. I was asked to write out the synthesis of a chemical reaction infront of the panel and I felt awkward. Out of all.of the interviews that I have ever had, being interviewed by chemists is the worse!

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to be a Chemist?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasnt any negotiating.

Other Interview Reviews for BASF

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BASF (Pasadena, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

The hiring interview process was average and consisted of a panel of 5 individuals. They made me feel comfortable and relaxed. The interview lasted for about 30 minutes and I also had the opportunity to ask a few questions of my own.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you improved safety.   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Interview

I had one face to face interview with them. They asked me a lot of questions on what I did and what I learned from my previous research experiences. They also asked me how I am with working in a team setting.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about components of HPLC and what would come out first if you put in a mixture of aniline, naphthalene, and benzoic acid.   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BASF (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)) in February 2014.

Interview

there are two interviews, each interview will be set up by two people.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do in your next five year?   1 Answer

See What BASF Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Manager in Raleigh, NC

Pros: “Good pay and benefits. Great sustainability story and means to test and ensure a better future for our lives and environment. Innovative and balances it well with economic, social and...”“Good pay and benefits. Great sustainability story and means to test and ensure a better future for our lives and environment. Innovative and balances it well with economic, social and environmental impacts.” – Full Review