BASF PDP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BASF PDP Interview Questions

Interviews at BASF

2.7

PDP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BASF in September 2019.

Interview

Easy, behavioral questions only. The interviewers were very engaging and asked lots of follow-up questions. Be prepared to tell MANY different stories. They want a variety of experiences and the ability to talk about what you learned from each position.

Interview Questions

• What is a time you worked in a group and succeeded; in communication limit..etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BASF

PDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BASF.

Interview

It was pretty formal, they came to my school and it was held in a building there. Business Professional dress, it was me and then one person from HR who was the recruiter and an alumni from my university in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you encountered diversity and how you worked through it.   1 Answer
    • Describe a time you worked in a group.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rutgers, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BASF (Rutgers, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very simple, 2 interviewers, behavioral questions and questions relating to supply chain management. They want to know how well you work in groups and be sure to go through common interview questions beforehand. The people that interviewed me were extremely nice and friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BASF (Newark, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process began with a web interview which then followed with a phone interview a few weeks later. After that, I did an on-site interview which involved meeting with a variety of people within the company as well as giving a presentation.

PDP Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at BASF.

Interview

Spoke to them at college career fair and got an interview invitation that night. The interview was the following Monday, and they got back to me within 48 hours. I had two thirty minute interviews, one with Human Resources and one with an Engineer

Interview Questions

• Why would you be an asset to our company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BASF (Austin, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Well I met them at the carrier fair and then I got the call to do an interview. I had two phone interviews. One of them was behavioral and the other was technical. They were normal interview questions and it was one of the better phone interviews that I have had; it wasn't stressful or awkward.

Interview Questions

• What is one difficult problem that you have solved?   1 Answer

Another offer, but they are a great company!

PDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at BASF in October 2014.

Interview

Standard interview process with a behavioural type interview and Technical interview portion. Technical questions were designed to understand the interviewees approach to problem solving. The technical portion was challenging yet also enjoyable. The BASF hiring process is top notch and the welcome process is as well.

Interview Questions

• If you were designing a reactor for a highly exothermic reaction which reactor design would you choose and why   1 Answer