BASF Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BASF Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at BASF

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BASF (San Leandro, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview process is very straight forward, specific and fast. The queries are easy to understand. The whole process is very helpful for the applicant and to the employer. Applicant has to be honest and sincere in answering all queries to protect the interest of the employer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BASF

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BASF (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

After submitting my application online, I was contacted for a phone interview for the position of Sales Representative. After two rounds of phone interviews, I was asked to come and meet the various levels of managers I would be reporting to if offered the position. BASF paid for my travel, but were of little help in planning the travel arrangements. After the interviews I was told I would be notified about the decision as soon as it was made. I was not offered the position; an internal hire/transfer was selected instead, and it became apparent that my interviews were simply a formality and that they had no plans to consider hiring me. I was also promised recommendations from several of the managers I interviewed with for other positions within BASF, but was given no such recommendations, even after following up with them via several emails.

Interview Questions

• What out-of-the-box improvement or suggestion have you made in your current workplace to improve the business functionality or efficiency?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BASF.

Interview

Not sure about this one.....I was recruited by a district manager after being recommended by my BASF sales representative. We had experience with each other as I was a customer.

Interview Questions

• What would you say is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BASF (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Talked to someone that had been through the program in the "waiting room" then was interviewed by 2 men.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BASF (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

applied...2 phone interview...flew back to Buffalo, NY for a series on 7 in person interview

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BASF (Florham Park, NJ) in October 2011.

Interview

2 group/panel intereviews and 2 1 on 1 interviews. Small room and questions to provide a lot of examples of prior experience in specific situations required. Interview held by upper level management as well as human resource representatives.

Interview Questions

• Personality based questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BASF (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

The process is very slow. You interview with a lot of people. It is hard to tell how you are doing because there isn't much feedback from the interviewer.