BASF Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BASF Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at BASF

2.7

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BASF.

Interview

two rounds, one with HR, after around one week I had another interview with someone from the department. basic behavioral question, with two people. took around 20 minutes. after another week I got the offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BASF

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BASF (Charlotte, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

i applied online, and did a one on one phone interview. The entire process took 3 months. i applied online, and did a one on one phone interview. The entire process took 3 months.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a mistake you made and how did you go about fixing it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BASF (New Brunswick, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

Online Interview asking 5 questions, given 3 minutes to answer each question, the manager than reviews the video and either offers you employment or moves on. If offered, the contractor then calls you offering the employment and gives you a bunch forms to complete online.

Anonymous Employee in Geismar, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BASF (Geismar, LA) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by phone and told I was selected for the formal interviewing process for the following week for a summer internship. It was a panel interview (sounds intimidating), but once I walked in the atmosphere was very inviting and relaxed. The people interviewing me were very polite and enjoyable to talk to.

Interview Questions

• What is something you enjoyed most about working at your previous job?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BASF.

Interview

Very quick to give back decisions, simple behavioral interview. I have heard that they also give some technical questions, but nothing you shouldn't know if you come from that background. The interviewers are extremely nice, and they usually interview you in pairs. I was hired through an interview with an HR rep as well as the head of the BASF site, so who you get interviewed by is your guess as good as mine. They do take GPA pretty seriously if you apply from a career fair (my friend said he saw them separating resumes based on GPA), but if you get passed the initial screening, you have as good of a shot as anyone else.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a problem or setback you faced, and how you overcame it   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BASF (Mumbai (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Only 1 round of Personal Interview. I applied through campus. It was a relaxed interview. Panel consisted of 2 members, 1 HR & 1 from the Business side. Both took turns to ask the questions

Interview Questions

• HR questions and Questions based on your resume. Some cross-questions to verify what is written on the resume is correct or not.   1 Answer