BAYADA Home Health Care Interview Questions in Greensboro, NC | Glassdoor

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Habilitation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

The hiring and interview process was smooth. The interviewing process was presented without making you feel stressed or under pressure.The interview was not a rushed process but instead allowed you to have time to get a feel of the company and how they did things.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where I went above and beyond to help a customer   Answer Question

Clinical Nurse Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Greensboro, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Extremely lengthy process... Seems like too many chiefs and not enough Indians to me. They ask a lot of basic interview questions that you would expect in health care, but do so in a way that makes you feel comfortable. I interviewed over the phone once and with a total of three directors/managers. This company is very slow in the hiring, interview process. I became bored while waiting to hear back from them and went with another company.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you and your coworkers disagreed about something and tell me how you handled it.   Answer Question

CNA/HHA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Greensboro, NC) in October 2012.

Interview

Interview process was professional but very friendly and warm. The interviewer was very caring and straightforward with her line of questioning. She seemed like she really wanted me to get the job and wanted me to get a full grasp of the company's vision. They want a good match for their client's, not just a person to fill the role.

CNA/HHA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Greensboro, NC) in April 2011.

Interview

The initial interview process was very friendly and informative. Basically when you go in to fill out an application you get interviewed right away. After this initial interview they will make an appointment with you for the second. Wear scrubs to the second one. I would have worn scrubs to fill out the application but business casual is OK too. You definitely want to wear scrubs to the second though because you have to do a short skills test and you need to be able to work the same way you would on the job. I went for the pediatrics office and had to get on the floor with a baby doll. Make sure no matter what you wear that you can sit on the floor.
    Also like many home care agencies they test you on your abilities with a Hoyer lift so be ready for that. The one they used with me was manual on top of that. But the RN was very nice and didn't fail me for being unsure about some of it. They do understand you probably won't be using a Hoyer lift for most clients.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiating in home care.

Clinical Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Greensboro, NC) in July 2010.

Interview

After application was submitted, an interviewer called from NJ. She then set an interview with the branch manager. I interviewed twice with 2 different managers, at the second interview I was offered the position.

Negotiation

I asked for 55,000 & got it.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Greensboro, NC) in February 2009.

Interview

The hiring and interview process at BAYADA is a multi-step process. It involves anywhere from 2-3 interviews and sometimes a web interview with the COO or CEO. BAYADA also uses profiles such as wonderlic and a job specific profile. My interview process was positive and I was kept up to date along the way by the Recruiting office.