BAYADA Home Health Care CNA/HHA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 16, 2017

1.8

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rock Hill, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Rock Hill, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online got a phone interview the next week followed by a face to face interview which included two skills test. After that I had come back for a skills test to see what I know which was a joke I have four years of experience. Then company decided to send me home with seven take home quizes and stuff to read. I also had to provide three references they had to get in touch with before we could move to next steps. I'm sorry for 9.00 dollars a hour with no gas help or anything like or stable hours it is not worth the time or the headache. they will have you jumping through hoops. Not mention they are very pushy when it comes things to

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wyomissing, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Wyomissing, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

1st I sent my resume/filled the long application online then I was called. I Drove 1/2 hr met w/ a twenty something who was friendly. I then had to fill out some employment verification papers, and sign a couple other items. After she rattled off the motto of the company and her questions -that are answered by your opinions/viewpoints. Just when I thought it was over she brings in a "competency test". I was in a rush, as I had another interview 40 min away from the place I was now sitting. So, I asked how long it takes - she had no answer, I laughed and said - I guess it depends how competent I am... 55 questions and about 5 min later I got her to take the paper. Done already? That was fast. I smiled and said Well let's hope they're right - she came back said I had 1 wrong. (That's what I get for rushing). She offered me some jobs fairly close to home but when she told me the pay would be $10/hr I was ready to laugh my way out the door. Then she said I would be called to meet w/ a nurse to "show my skills" what a joke. I am a CNA in PA and it was a slap in the face to offer a lousy 10 bucks! Then to re-prove myself?! Please! I have over 5 years experience being a caregiver in skilled settings, with a current CNA and CPR/FIRST AID - I am worth more than the peanuts they wanted to provide. Defiantly a giant waste of my gas and my time.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about being a caregiver?
      How would you/have you handled situations that arise?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Charlotte, NC) in December 2014.

Interview

My first interview was over the phone with a recruiter. After my phone interview, which was about 10-15 minutes, we scheduled an in office interview. So total, one phone interview, then in person and interview in the office.

Interview Questions

• Short interview asking how I have showed excellence, compassion, and reliability. Asked about work experience and situational questions in the work place. Also talked about Bayada as a company and reviewed the handbook and core beliefs.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Charlotte, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview went well and the recruiter was very knowledgeable about the company and its history. He definitely will question and gaps in eemployment! Having current or recent experience is necessary.

Interview Questions

• What is the reason for the gap here on your resume.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Plymouth, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process is basic. You will meet with the hiring manager. They will ask you a series of questions pertaining to you experience with home care and seniors. Then, you will be given a skills assessment test. You will need proof of any certifications or License.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you handled a stressful situation in the workplace.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, set rate of 12.50

CNA/HHA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in November 2013.

Interview

The interview was a breeze. I was asked to take a test (basic common sense stuff) and how i would, bathe, dress and care for an infant, child and toddler.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Interview

Looking to hire but personality and commitment to the work is paramount. One does not do this work unless truly committed to the clients. Skills testing, as well as written test.

Interview Questions

• How to handle family situations when loved one is involved.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no such thing. Everyone starts...and seems to stay...at same pay scale.

HHA/CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Asheboro, NC) in June 2013.

Interview

You will be evaluated on your basic CNA skills, and anually on your work performance. Most of it is review on your skills, but feel free to ask questions to make sure you get it right. You can not learn, if you do not ask questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

A lot of paper work, and education packets. but people at the Asheboro office a genuinely friendly and helpful.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Greensboro, NC) in October 2012.

Interview

Interview process was professional but very friendly and warm. The interviewer was very caring and straightforward with her line of questioning. She seemed like she really wanted me to get the job and wanted me to get a full grasp of the company's vision. They want a good match for their client's, not just a person to fill the role.

Anonymous Employee in Mooresville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Mooresville, NC) in October 2012.

Interview

The hiring manager was in the process of quiting. I was interviewed initially in October. All paperwork was submitted and cleared by the end of the month. With weekly follow-ups, it took until the end of January to find out that the manager had quit and that they were still bringing me on.

Interview Questions

• "Our core values are 'compassion, excellence, and reliability'. How do you exceede/need improvement in these areas?"   Answer Question