BAYADA Home Health Care CNA/HHA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at BAYADA Home Health Care

1.9

HHA/CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Asheboro, NC) in June 2013.

Interview

You will be evaluated on your basic CNA skills, and anually on your work performance. Most of it is review on your skills, but feel free to ask questions to make sure you get it right. You can not learn, if you do not ask questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

A lot of paper work, and education packets. but people at the Asheboro office a genuinely friendly and helpful.

Other Interview Reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

Anonymous Employee in Shenandoah, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Shenandoah, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

Very friendly atmosphere, two people were available for interview. They were very through about amount of experience and past experience. How much availability do I have AND what starting date would I be available to start.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (King of Prussia, PA) in August 2018.

Interview

The Interview Process was overall straightforward and it was welcoming and inviting. At first I was pretty nervous but then she made it feel comfortable for me. But All in all, it's a good experience!

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Plymouth, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process is basic. You will meet with the hiring manager. They will ask you a series of questions pertaining to you experience with home care and seniors. Then, you will be given a skills assessment test. You will need proof of any certifications or License.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you handled a stressful situation in the workplace.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, set rate of 12.50

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rock Hill, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Rock Hill, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online got a phone interview the next week followed by a face to face interview which included two skills test. After that I had come back for a skills test to see what I know which was a joke I have four years of experience. Then company decided to send me home with seven take home quizes and stuff to read. I also had to provide three references they had to get in touch with before we could move to next steps. I'm sorry for 9.00 dollars a hour with no gas help or anything like or stable hours it is not worth the time or the headache. they will have you jumping through hoops. Not mention they are very pushy when it comes things to

CNA/HHA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in November 2013.

Interview

The interview was a breeze. I was asked to take a test (basic common sense stuff) and how i would, bathe, dress and care for an infant, child and toddler.

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Phila, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

short interview, where I went over my nursing school experience, did not get too much information before asking about my skills, then hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing. pay is based on client need

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Interview

Looking to hire but personality and commitment to the work is paramount. One does not do this work unless truly committed to the clients. Skills testing, as well as written test.

Interview Questions

• How to handle family situations when loved one is involved.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no such thing. Everyone starts...and seems to stay...at same pay scale.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Charlotte, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview went well and the recruiter was very knowledgeable about the company and its history. He definitely will question and gaps in eemployment! Having current or recent experience is necessary.

Interview Questions

• What is the reason for the gap here on your resume.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2010.

Interview

Very lengthy.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to Bayada Nurses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Took WAYYY too long